Arguements - XII

sorry i just really love muichiro

Tanjirō Kamado

• You rarely have fights, but when you do it usually gets solved quick.

• Not this one though, apparently.

• You got a bit jealous because he went on a mission with another girl, so you were being a bit stubborn.

• He confronted you about it- while he was stressed from the mission- and told you that you shouldn't be annoying about it. Ouch

• That stung a lot coming from someone like Tanjiro, so you teared up and walked out of there, even though it was dark outside.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

• You mostly got in play fights, but today was different.

• You two were in the market and you went to buy peaches, and when you went back you saw him flirting with another girl.

• Oh hell, you fucking threw a peach right at his forehead and followed it up with a slap.

• "I thought you were better than that, Zenitsu. Guess I was wrong."

• You dashed into a forest which had a lake in there, which was your safe place.

Giyu Tomioka

• Never fought. Giyu didn't like the idea of arguing with the love of his life

• But today was different, the news that Kyojuro passed made him a bit stressed.

• You came over and decided it would be a good idea to cuddle, but he shoved you away.

• "Stop. Go away." He spoke without evem realizing and quickly regreted it.

• Your head hung low as you walked out and ran all the way to your good friend Shinobu's butterfly estate.

Inosuke Hashibira

• Always had small playful fights, but never anything big

• You were coming back from a mission, and unfortunetly got many injuries. Cuts, wounds, broken bones and fractures.

• Inosuke immediatley saw you in that state and rushed over, asking many questions

• You were already stressed, so you pushed him away and tried to apologize but he started shouting at you.

• You teared up as you grabbed a first aid kit and ran into your room, shutting it and locking it then going to work on your injuries

Mitsuri Kanroji

• You would never get in fights, she was too babey. But I guess today she wasn't.

• She had finally arrived home after a long mission and successfully defeating a lower moon. She was stressed and tired.

•You greeted her with a smile and only recieved a glare from her

• You were confused and asked why she was so mad, and she started yelling at you.

• You began crying and ran out and into the crowd near the market

Muichiro Tokito

• You never fought, but today he was just tired, I suppose.

• You were coming home from a missipn, thankfully unscaved, and greeted Muichiro with a smile.

• But all she got back was a blank stare

• "Muichiro-Kun? I thought you'd be happy to see me again?" "Guess you were wrong."

• That made your eyes glaze over with tears as you shoved past him and up to your room

Obanai Iguro

• He could be stubborn sometimes to say the least, but you never usually had fights.

• But today he was being extra stubborn for some reason

• You walked over to him, asking to cuddle and he bitterly said no, and for you to screw off.

• You asked why and he only became more stubborn and angry.

• You ended up sobbing and running away to your best friend, Mitsuri Kanroji's house.

Shinobu Kochou

• Shinobu was being oddly calm today, and more harsh then before

• You just came home from defeating an upper moon demon and were extremely tired to say the least

• You talked to her about it and her only answer was "Well, it's only a few injuries, stob being such a weakling. Be stronger."

• Yes, because fractured ribs, a broken knee and shoulder, along with a displaced jaw bone is just a 'Few Injuries'.

• You were honestly offended by what she said and tears grew in your eyes. "Fine, whatever. I'm off." You said as you grabbed a first aid kit and stormed away