People Find Out - V

Tanjirō Kamada

Zenitsu: Kind of scared of getting near you, because the last time he got near you and flirted a bit, Tanjiro broke his nose. So, conlusion: Support from afar.

Nezuko: Lots of hugs from her to you. Also, she protects you the same way as she protects her big brother. Conclusion: Babey support n' protect!

Inosuke: ALWAYS teasing you two about it. ALWAYS. Conclusion: One motherfucker.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Tanjiro: Honestly confused how Zenitsu got a girlfriend but he thinks you two are cute anyway. Conclusion: Support!

Inosuke: *Beginning laugh soundtrack* Conclusion: How did this rAT get a girlfriend-

Giyu: Giyu is only supportive on your side, he swore if he caught Zenitsu EVER speaking to another girl he would slit his throat. Conclusion: Only Y/N Support.

Giyu Tomioka

Tanjiro: Intense fanboying from him. And by intense I mean intense. Conclusion: Babey Fanboy.

Sabito: Even though he's- ahem- deceased, he's been supporting you from afar, and is so, so proud of Giyu for moving out of his comfort zone. Conclusion: Spirit Support

Shinobu: well dang, guess people actually like Giyu. Conclusion: okthen

Inosuke Hashibira

Tanjiro: You guys get really energetic and it makes him a very energetic boy so he loves to hang out with you. Conclusion: Third wheel but he's fine with that.

Zenitsu: You're like a second Inosuke for him even though you're his sister, you're vividly energetic and a dare-devil, and the two of you together is pretty scary. Conclusion: Shaking and crying, but supportive anyway.

Nezuko: Proud of her Y/N! Also, a lot of hugs! Conclusion: :> ♥