Muichiro Tokito Catch-Up

First Meet:

I walked beside my best friend, Shinobu, as she led me to meet two other hashiras that were close to her, Muichiro and Mitsuri. She said that they were both particularly nice people and she hoped I could get along with them and become friends with them like her.

We started nearing where they said to meet us and I began to see two figures. Shinobu saw them and smiled, turning to me. "Ah, you see them now. The girl with the green and pink hair is Mitsuri, and the boy with the long, dark blue hair is Muichiro, okay?" I nodded and we finally were right in front of the two, and Shinobu immediatley went to introducing us.

"Mitsuri-Chan, meet Y/N-Chan. Y/N-Chan, meet Mitsuri-Chan." She gestured to me and Mitsuri and we smiled at each other. "It's so nice to meet you, I really like your hair color!" I complimented and bowed. "Oh, you're too kind! It's so nice to meet you too, and your hair color is beautiful! Suits you!" She complimented back, bowing.

"Hehe, now, Muichiro-Kun, meet Y/N-Chan, Y/N-Chan, meet Muichiro-Kun!" I turned to Muichiro and I smiled at him, which he smiled lightly back. "Nice to meet you, Muchiro-Kun! Wow, your eyes are so pretty!" I bowed with a compliment and Muichiro's smiled grew. "Thank you. And it's nice it meet you too, your eyes are entrancing." Shinobu's brows rose as she glanced at Mitsuri with a sly smile with Mitsuri returned.

Saves you:

"No, no, no.." I mumbled, going for my Nichirin sword, but the demon slammed it's hand on it, a loud crunch emiting from my hand as teared poured down my cheeks. " I-I can't d-die yet.. " I murmered hopelessly, but still kept strong against the demon as it bit deeper into my arm. The demon slammed it's wrist down onto my already broken wrist as I screamed in pain, more tears flowing down my cheeks. It got a good laugh out of it.

But suddenly, the demon's head flew off and I turned to see it's head dissolving. "W-Who.." I turned to see who killed the demon and I saw the soft, teal concerned eyes of Muichiro looking at me. He immediatley picked me up bridal-style and began to run back to his house, kicking his door open, and laying me down on his bed carefully.

"Y/N-Chan.." Muichiro looked at me and used his thumbs to wipe the tears from my eyes. He quickly got some bandages and wrapped up my arm, along with giving me a cast for my hand.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you sooner." He spoke in a hushed voice and I smiled softly at him. "It's okay, Chiro-Kun. (Which is his nick-name you gave him) You still saved me, though, didn't you? It was only my arm and hand after all." He looked into my eyes for a while then looked away, placing a hand on his neck. " I suppose you are right. Ah, Y/N-Chan. You always know how to brighten up situations. " He smiled caringly and I blushed lightly, looking away.

He Begins to Like You:

His POV

I laid next to Y/N as she fell sound asleep in my bed and sighed lightly, a content smile tugging to my lips. Her eye lashes began to flicker, I could tell she was beginning to dream already. I wonder if it might be about me?

I ran the back of my hand on her cheek which was warm and soft, just like always. I always admired her beautiful features, and I couldn't believe that a demon would try to ruin her. Not only was she absolutelty perfect on the outside, but her personality was amazing. Caring, Courageous, Loyal.

I've fallen for her, and I've fallen for her hard.

Kisses You:

"Y/N-Chan~" I heard a voice cooing and slowly opened my eyes to see Muichiro smiling lighly in front of my. "Ah, good morning. I made you breakfast~" Muichiro hummed and held out a plate of
f/f. My lips curled into a smile, "Awh, thank you, Chiro-Kun~! You didn't have to!" I beamed happily and Muichiro laughed lightly and shook his head. "It's fine, Y/N-Chan. You deserve it."

"Hm?" I questioned and cocked my head. "Deserved it? What do you mean by that?" He smiled lightly and gazed into my eyes which made me blush a beet red. "You deserve the world,
Y/N-Chan~" He spoke in a sly tone with a sly smile which caused my blush to grow deeper.

He leaned closer, placing a hand on my cheek and giving one quick smile before he closed the gap between our lips. My eyes widened slightly but I most definitely melted into it quickly. It almost grew to become heated but he parted before we could get there.

"Oo~, you liked that, didn't you?" Muichiro smiled slyly, touching his lips. "I liked it too. Lets do it again.''