First meet - Chapter I

Tanjirō Kamado

I trudged up the hill of snow with a hop in my step. Recently, my mother had told me I had to give some of our crops to Mrs. Kamado who lived up the hill. The last name was familiar, I remember a boy from that family who always sold coal to my mother. I didn't think very much of it, though.

I huffed as I finally made it up to the Kamado's house. I knocked on the door a couple of times and heard a muffled voice speak, "Tanjiro-Kun, can you go see who's at the door?" I heard a muffled ' Mhm!' Right after, the door opened and I was met with a pair of light-maroon colored eyes. He immediatley smiled.

"Hello, you're Miss. L/N, aren't you?" He spoke and I blushed slightly. "You don't have to be so formal, really. Just call me Y/N!" I smiled at him. He spoke again, "Oh, okay then. You can call me Tanjiro, then." He smiled lightly and lead me inside to his mother. I handed the basket of crops to her and she thanked me.

I walked out of their house but I heard Tanjiro call after me. I turned back and he was waving. "Bye, Y/N! Have a safe walk home, okay?" He spoke carefully and I smiled with a nod. "Thank you, good bye!" I turned back around and trudged down the mountain.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

I was jogging throughout the town, trying to make it to the market as fast as possible. Why? I don't really know. I just felt like it, just like I felt like buying (Favorite fruit/vegetable) from the market.

I finally arrived at the market and bought some of (Fav fruit/veggie). I bought some extra things such as new clothes and jewlery while I was there too. I began to run back to my house but I ran into something.. well, someone.

We both were knocked backwards and landed on our rears. He was the first one to look at me. "Oh, oh jeez! Sorry!" He scrambled over to help me up and I laughed in response. "It's okay, calm down. I was running and ran into you." I spoke as I let him help me up.

"I really didn't mean to run into such a pretty lady, but you forgive me so quickly?" He thought out aloud and I blushed partially. "Well, I'm Y/N L/N." I cut his thoughts off and his eyes widened. "Introductions? Okay! I'm Zenitzu Agatsuma! I have to go though, but I'm sure we'll meet again!" He beamed and scrambled off. I laughed lightly with a wave.

Giyu Tomioka

I walked throught the snow as it was quickly getting darker. There's always a path for me to get to my house, but the snow had covered it. I had lost my way. I was genuinely scared, my brother(s) had always told me about the demons that came out at night. I didn't neccesarily feel like dying today.

I stepped through, growing more quiet as the sky grew darker. I held my hands closely together and took many, many glances around. While I was walking I bumped into something. That... That isn't a tree.

I immediatley jumped back and shielded myself with the backpack I brought with me that day. I sat like thay for a moment, then carefully peered over the backpack. Instead of a rabid demon, I saw a guy with Dark hair and eyes staring at me. He had a sheath on him, which was kind of intimidating.

"Why are you out at these times? I can tell you know about the demons." He spoke, reffering to the defense I chose. I gulped nervously, " Y-Yes... I-I lost my way home. The path w-was under the snow and I-" He cut me off, "Oh, you live in the houss in the forest? That is troubling. Demons are more common in forests. I will walk you there." He began walking close next to me. I sighed in relief.

Inosuke Hashibira

You were the twin sister of Zenitsu, and you two were almost exactly alike. Almost. You were way more chaotic then Zenitsu could ever be, and his friends always got a good laugh of it. You were pretty good friends with Tanjiro, so he invited you, Zenitsu, Nezuko, and somebody you weren't familiar with this. His name was Inosuke, apparently.

Zenitsu and I were walking to the market where Tanjiro had invited us all. "I wonder if Inosuke is nice, or maybe chaotic, maybe cute? Or maybe he's not... or what if he's hot? Ooo~" I hummed and Zenitsu shook his head. "Really, Y/N? Really?" I laughed at his response.

I finally saw Nezuko and Tanjiro and ran up to them to say hi. "Hello Nezuko, Tanjiro!" I smiled with a fast wave and Tanjiro smiled back. "Good morning Y/N, you too, Zenitsu." As we chatted, somebody walked over. With. .. um... what in the hell? The person walking over was just wearing pants. I am not complaining though.

I immediatley went over to him. "Hi random shirtless dude that might have the name Inosuke but I dont know that yet!" I beamed and the guy flinched. "Tanjiro- who the hell is this?" He pointed at me. Tanjiro nervously laughed. "That's Y/N 'Chaos' Agatsuma. Y/ N, that is Inosuke Hashibira." He introduced us both and made us shake hands.

The first question I asked was why he didn't have a shirt on. His answer was along the lines of "Because I feel like it" or "Because I don't have to." I told him I wasn't complaining and I swear he faintly blushed.