XV - Wearing Their Clothes

He catches you wearing his kimono/haori and nothing else (but of course underwear and a bra...unless you wanna go without e he eh). For Inosuke.. his.. pants.. and nothing to cover thou chest. also for Mitsuri her revealing demon slayer suit ;3

Tanjirō Kamado

"Oh, hey Tan-Kun." I hummed, turning to Tanjiro whose face fumed a deep red. "Your kimono is really comfy, but you can have it back if you want." I smiled and he quickly shook his head. "N-N-No, it looks b-better on you!" He exclaimed with a stutter, placing a hand over his mouth. "Oh, okay." I smiled and walked over, enveloping my arms around the boy and he tensed up more than ever, which is odd, considering he always gave warm, soft hugs. "You okay?" I questioned and he nodded hesitantly and I let go. "I'm f-fine, y-you're just... wearing... little..." He paused, placing a hand over his mouth as he looked away. "Ohh~" I hummed with a laugh. "Sorry, now cuddle me~" I hugged him once again and his face fumed the deepest red.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

"Zenitsu-Kun, look at me~" I hummed, twirling around in his kimono. "Oh! I was looking.. for... that.." He trailed off, his face growing a dark hue of red which made me giggle. "I think yellow looks good at me, hm?" I smiled and he put a hand up to his mouth. "Aiiee! You can't just wear only m-my kimono and show without a warning!" He waved his hands around which made me laugh. "I'm sorry Zenitsu-Kun, here~" I walked over and eneloped him in my arms which caused him to grow even more flustered. "I'm gonna die because of your body, Y/N-Chan!' Zenitsu wailed and I shushed him with a laugh👀

Giyu Tomioka

"Giyu-Kun! Giyu-Kun!" I called for Giyu and he turned to me. "I think these colors look really nice on me, yeah?" I hummed, twirling around in his kimono as his mouth partially opened.
"Y-Yeah, they do." He stuttered and quickly cursed himself for doing so, yet I only came over and hugged him. "Thank you~" I hummed and he faintly nodded. He inhaled, then grew a smug look and leaned next to my ear, which made me cock my head, curious of what he was about to say. "I was to ask if you wanted ice cream for dessert, but it seems my dessert has already came.." (I'll leave that to your imagination~)

Inosuke Hashibira

"Aha~!" I smiled, smoothing out my pants- well, Inosuke's pants- on my legs, then looked at myself in the mirror. "Hah! I look just like him.. except.." I looked at my chest and giggled, but I heard the door open behind me, making me place my hands over chest, surprised to see Inosuke standing there. (Don't @ me ik y'all thirsty for him) "O-Oh! I-Inosuke-Kun!" I exclaimed and my face flushed, but he seemed pretty calm, walking over next to me. "Oh! That's where my pants went, think you look better in them though!" He leaned forward, looking at my hands covering my chest before back at my face with a smug grin. "Hey, if your tryna look like me, might as well complete the full look." He said, putting his hands on my arms and moving them. (Your imagination can lead where this goes... once again uwu)

Mitsuri Kanroji

"Wow... this is.." I looked at my exposed chest in Mitsuri's outfit and blushed lightly. "How did she let them put her in this? At least I let Shinobu-Chan make me a new one.." I muttered, Flattening the shirt out. "Y-Y/N-Chan!" I heard a feminine voice exclaim and I turned around slowly, seeing a beet red Mitsuri with a small line of blood flowing from her nose. I bent over her, placing my hands on her cheeks. "A-Are you okay, Mitsuri-Chan?" I questioned and Mitsuri groaned. "No.. take that off!" She exclaimed and popped off the buttons. "H-Hey! I'm not wearing anything unde-!" "I know!"

Muichiro Tokito

"Ah... this.." I shuffled in Muichiro's kimono, buttoning it up as I was wearing little underneath. "This is pretty big, but warm~" I hummed cutely and twirled around in it, bouncing in the mirror. "Y/N-Chan?" I soft voice came from next to me and I turned to see Muichiro up in my face which made me gasp. "AH! M-Muichiro-Kun?! How long have you-!" "Mm... quite a while. You look cute in my uniform, Y/N-Chan." Muichiro hummed with a light smile, wrapping his arms around my waist as my face hued a dark red. "Y-You think s-so..? Thanks, M-Muichiro-Kun." I stayed nervously which caused my long-haired boyfriends to smile wider.

Obanai Iguro (uh oh)

"Baggy, baggy, baggy.." I groaned, reaching down to begin buttoning up the uniform, who belonged to my boyfriend yet was now on me. "Ah, this is really big!" I giggled and spinned, the lower half of the uniform went up slightly like the skirt of a dress, until I felt two hands on the sides of my waist. I turned around, ready to slap somebody, but was met with the smirk of Obanai. "Hey, Y/N-Chan." He hummed and I said nothing, yet my face turning a deep shade of red already said everything for me. "I don't think it looks good on you. Not tight enough.. doesn't bring out a single curve of yours." He whispered into my ear and a shiver was sent down my spine. "I'd prefer it... off." (Y'all know what's bout to happen I'm not even gonna say anything)

Shinobu Kochou (finally, some fluff.)

"Oh! Fits me perfectly! Aha~!" I grinned triumphantly as I placed my hands on my hips, swinging slightly in the mirror. "Who knew we were the same size? Not me!" I laughed slightly, but was met with another voice, a soft feminine one. "Me neither. I suppose that's good." I turned and saw Shinobu, my facing turning a light red. "Here.. to finish the look.." Shinobu walked over, putting my hair up in a ponytail and placing her butterfly hairpin in it. "Ahh~ You look so cute, Y/N-Chan~" Shinobu cooed and I looked away. "Shinobu-Chan... stop..." My face fumed, but Shinobu only continued teasing me about how cute I looked.