Mitsuri Kanroji Catch-Up

First Meet: (Sorry this one is kind of short •^•)

I glanced over at my brother, Tanjiro, and groaned. Because of that butterfly girl, Nezuko was discovered as a demon and me and Tanjiro were tied up and taken to this place. Tanjiro was still knocked out, but I was fully awaked and noticed all of the Hashiras in front of me. This makes sense. Is this some sort of Demon slayer court? I sighed and kicked my brother and he shot up, looking at me and then the people in front of me. "Oh? Who are you-" I cut him off imediatley. "Tanjiro-Kun, you air-head! Those are Hashiras, you know, the best Demon Slayers!" I shook my head as Tanjiro looked at them confusingly.

"Wow, Tanjiro-Kun, your older sister knows a lot about us, hm? What's your name, girl?" The girl who I remembered as the Love Pillar questioned. "Oh, I'm Y/N." I said, turning to the love pillar. "You are the Love Pillar, correct? I can't think of your name, it's on the tip of my tongue." I said, tapping my lip as the Love Pillar blushed.

Mitsuri's POV

Wow, Y/N-Chan knows me! And she's tapping her lip like that, eee! She's so adorable! I thought to myself, feeling a light blush on my cheeks is Y/N awaited my answer. "Eheh, it's Mitsuri Kanroji~" I hummed day-dream like and Y/N looked away, putting her hand to her lips. "R-Right. That's your name." She glanced back at me, looking at the way I was looking at her. "You're still.. why are yoy looking at me like that?" I got a glimpse of her red face, she looked so cute flustered. "You're so cute flustered, Y/N-Chan!" I spoke and her face grew a deep shade of red and her brother looked at me wide-eyed, along with some of the other Hashiras. I giggled softly and the other Hashiras sighed.

Saves You:

(If you don't remember the scenario before, go check it out!)

I grunted as the demon snarled, digging deeper into my arm. "Damn demons! Where the hell is Tanjiro when I need him?" I yelled out in anger. "Tanjiro-Kunn! Nezuko-Chann!" I shouted in desperation and sighed in defeat. The demon had my arm latched onto it's dumb teeth, along with its claws digging into my wrist so I couldn't grab my Nichirin Sword. The demon was just waiting for me to give up, which was about to happen soon.

However, the demon's grip grew loose as it's head was sliced then kicked away from me. I saw light green eyes staring into my e/c eyes as Mitsuri looked at me with concern. "Oh my, Y/N-Chan! I'm so glad they didn't hurt your perfect face.. but your arms! Your wrist! They were so soft.." She said with a light blush as she helped me up, beginning to carry me to her house bridal-style. We arrived rather quickly as she sat me down and went to work on my wounds.

"I'm so proud of you, standing your ground even though you weren't able to grab your Nichirin Sword. You're so strong,
Y/N-Chan~" She swooned, running her fingers over my arm as I blushed and looked away. "S-Stop." I spoke, but she only giggled in response, "Oh, your Tsundere side of you is so cute! Don't deny that you like me!" She purred and I huffed, looking away.

(S)he Begins to Like You:

Her POV

I watched Y/N as she drifted off to sleep, her eye lashes began to jitter from what I could only assume was a dream. What if she was dreaming about me? Ehehe!

I examined her face. Perfect as always, stunning. I looked farther down. She had wore such tight clothes this day, the cloth wrapping finely around her chest and waist made me blush and look away. It's not just that she's perfect on the outside, she's perfect on the inside, too! She's so fluent with her words, and when she gets all tsundere-like, eee! It's so cute~! I've definitely fallen for her, and I will proudly admit that!

Hey, world! Im in love with Y/N-Chan and I will propose to her tommorow! Ahah! You can't stop mee!

Kisses you:

I woke up to find Mitsuri's green eyes staring into mine, she smiled when I looked back at her. "Good morning, Y/N-Chan, come, follow me please." She pulled me up and I groaned. I wanted to resist but I was too tired to. She dragged me all the way to the place where we first met. What is she planning?

She sat down and I did the same. "Y/N-Chan, you remember this place, righttt?" she questioned, looking off. I nodded slightly and she continued. "You really caught me off guard, aha. I was thinking, 'How is such a pretty girl on trial?'. You started talking to me and I was like 'woah', and I only said what I was thinking. You made me feel tingly inside. " She hummed with a blush. Wait - She actually-

"Y/N-Chan, I like you! I fell so hard." She demonstrated, standing up and falling down. Instead of falling on the pebbles, she fell into my arms, then placed her hands on my cheeks, pulling me in for a kiss. she was undeniably good, I can't lie. I kissed right back.

We parted and she smiled at me all giddy-like. I blushed and looked away. "Yeah, okay. I like you too, Mitsuri-Chan. "

"Oh, that's great! I could already tell though ~." She hummed with a smile. "Your lips are so soft, do you know that, Y/N-Chan?

People Find Out:

Obanai: Confused, but doesn't really care. He genuinely thought Mitsuri had a crush on everyone. Conclusion: Confusion but doesn't gove a shit, really.

Shinobu: Shinobu was always like a supportive sister to you, even though the incident with Nezuko. She was supportive no matter what, and is always teasing the two of you. Conclusion: Supportive sister but not actual sister.

Tanjiro: Doesn't understand why Mitsuri went to flirting with you at first meet, which was a trial, but if you like her, then it's your choice. Conclusion: Supportive bro.