He Begins to Like You - Chapter III

Taken Place in the Boys' POVs

Tanjirō Kamada

I watched Y/N as she slowly drifted asleep. I sighed to myself, I was greatful I had gotten to her before the demon could have.. killed her. Agh.. I can't think about that. She's okay.

I looked at her, her features. Her eyelashes would flutter ever few minutes, maybe she is dreaming.

I dont know.. She's just so beautiful. Her lips look so.. so...

Oh my god. I have fallen for her, haven't I? I fell for her so quicklu.. the time she first met me, greeting me at the door so kindly with a smile.. it just wasn't the same since then. God... Yep. I've fallen for her.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

I played with Y/N's hair as she drifted off to sleep with a content smile. I sighed, my own smile tugging to my cheeks. She looked cute. Well, she's always looked cute.

Her E/C eyes are so pretty too.. Do I love her? Ah, makes sense.

I was so flustered and couldn't take in her beauty, kindness, and voice the first time we met so I scrambled off.. But she always made plans with me whenever she could. Seemed as if she enjoyed my company. I definitely enjoy hers and i've definitely fallen for her.

Giyo Tomioka

I sighed as Y/N finally drifted to sleep. I don't know why I got flustered when she smiled at me- well.. everytime she smiles at me.

I.. I just wanted to protect her from the beginning. I hated seeing her in pain.. She is too nice and beautiful for anyone to inflict harm to her.

Am I falling for her? Couldn't be.. She's just a girl I'm taking care of.. a girl that's so pretty and smart.. kind... Ugh.

I do love her, huh..

Inosuke Hashibira

I clicked my tongue as Y/N fell asleep and sighed. I don't know why she would risk going out at night. She's lucky I was there to save her.. damn lucky.

I glanced at her face. She is so prett- No!

...Yes. I won't ever admit to that, no. But she is so pretty. She tends to get me flustered everytime we meet up... especially the first time we met. She's chaotic and I love that. I just love her. Okay, whatever.