Saves You - Chapter II

Scenario:

You are walking back to your house, which is through the forest, amd get lost because the heavy snow is blocking your view, along with the hundreds of trees. But out of the corner of your eye you think you see something, but when you turn to look at it, i's gone. You only shrug it off, but when you turn back to keep walking a person- no- a demon with blood-thirsty red eyes jumps right on top of you. Your only defense is your arm, which the demon is digging into ever-so-painfully. Better that then the face though, right?
...Right...?

Tanjirō Kamada

My breathing immediatley sped up as the demon started shaking its head while it's teeth were still latched onto my arm, which created immense pain. I'm not going to get out of this alive, am I?Tears threatened to spill. I couldn't hold them back, so they did.

But out of the blink of an eye, the demon was off of me and gone. I didn't even question where it suddenly went, I just held my arm tightly. The pain was unbearable. I felt arms suddenly pick me up and I looked at who they belonged to. "T-Tanjiro-kum-?" I questioned and he looked at me with concern. "Y/N-chan... I-I'm taking you to my house. I have medical supplies there, okay?" He spoke and I nodded slightly.

He ran up the mountain and finally made it to his house and we entered and he set me down on a bed. He quickly bandaged my arm up and sighed in relief that he had gotten to you in time. He began to gently caress his fingers over the bandages. "Y/N.. I.. Please stay with me from now on. I don't want those.. those demons to ever hurt you again." He looked down and my eyes widened slightly and I nodded.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

"F-Fuck.. Get off of me!" I screamed at the demon and kicked it which only made its grip on my arm tighter. I yelped in pain and tears quickly flooded my vision. Before the demon could do anymore, there was a streak of yellow and the demon was..gone.

A couple of seconds passed and a familiar face was in front of me. "Z-Zenitsu-Kun! Y-You saved me!" I shouted in shock and relief and he picked me up. "Of course I would, I don't want you to die!" He spoke and started running to his house. "Y/N-Chan, you can stay with me for a while. I don't want you to get attacked again, ever!" He spoke and I nodded slightly. When did he get so serious?

He arrived at his house and pulled up a chair, letting me sit on it as he went to work to bandage my arm up. After he was done he sighed lightly and relaxed in the chair. "You shouldn't go out at night by yourself. You know that, Y/N-Chan."

Giyu Tomioka

I winced as I attempted to reach down to grab the pocket knife I had carried with me, but the demon quickly dug his hand into my wrist. I yelped in pain but the demon only smiled crazily. I glared at the demon, but it's not like I could do anything.

Suddenly, the demon's grip on my arm loosened and his head dropped on my waist. I quickly moved away from the demon, making sure I wouldn't get any of it's blood in my open wounds. I sat there and tried to slow my breathing down and a hand was placed on my shoulder. "Miss L/N, out traveling at night again." I heard a familiar voice spoke and I gasped when arms picked me up and started jogging. " I-I told you, call me Y/N, Giyu-Kun. And I lost my way.. again. " I spoke shakily and Giyu nodded and pushed the door to his house and ser me down on a bed. He immediatley went to bandaging my arm and wrist and finished rather quickly.

"Miss- I mean, Y/N, are you okay? Do you need anything?" He questioned, although something felt off. His stotic voice was laced woth deep concern. I smiled at him, "I'm fine because of you, thank you." He looked away from me. " Y-You're welcome... You should stay here for a while, though. I don't mind... I-I mean, It's better for you, anyway. "

Inosuke Hashibira

"Oh, son of a bitch!" I glared at the demon as it jumped at me snd we both went tumbling down the hill. The demon had a pretty good grip on my arm and maybe it would've loosened up but nope.

I grunted as we finally stopped, I was dizzy as hell. I dropped my head in despair. This is how my life really ends, huh? I don't want to die to this puny little fuck-tard. Not really! Suddenly, the pressure of the demon on top of me was released and my eyes widened slightly. I turned and saw it being fought by... Inosuke-!? The hell?

Inosuke successfully killed the demon and ran over to me, helping me up and onto his shoulders. "Damnit, Y/N-Chan! I told you, you can stay with me while your path is blocked! Agh.." He shook his head and ran to his house and pushed his door open, sat me on a chair, and started bandaging my wounds while muttering little things such as, "God damn demons.." I smiled partially and he glanced up at me, but looked back down in a flustered way.

"Don't look at me like that- And you're staying here! No way I'm letting you roam late at night anymore!"