[1] Broken

Carina

"I just slept with Jack one hour ago, so be mad at that"

This was all Carina thought about, she couldn't get those words out of her head.

That evening, returned to her house she cried all the tears she had...
She really believed in that girl, she really belived that had found the right one.
She asked herself..
"What did I do wrong?"
"Why all those I fall in love with, hurt me in the end?"

That night, with all this questions, Carina fell asleep crying.

Maya

After closing that door, Maya was angry, she didn't understand if she was angry with herself or with Carina, but she was angry...
When she heard the door of her house closing, Carina was gone...and she started destroying all the things she had in her room trying to let off steam.

"Why did I sleep with Jack?"
"What's wrong with me?"

After breaking all that could be broken Maya fell to her knees, and all the anger she had, turned into sobs.

"I need a shower."
Said to herself trying to wipe away her tears..

In the batroom looked herself in the mirror.
In her eyes could see the shame she felt for what she had done.
She took a shower trying to wash it all away, but it didn't work.

At 5 a.m. the alarm rang and Maya realized that she'd been up, staring at the ceiling all night.
But she must go to work, she's the captain...so she got up.

Maya's day passed quickly between a call for a fire in a shed and one for a gas leak in an apartment.

Carina

That night Carina twisted in her bed making nightmares in which she tried to deliver babies but each time they were dead.
When she wake up she was too sore to go to work, so she called Bailey and ansked her for a few days off.
She was so hurt that she couldn't even do what she loved, her job...