[37] More Flexibility

Maya

It's been almost a month since Carina and I are back to work, and also almost a month of living together, right now I think I couldn't have taken a better decision.

It's still a little bit hard for me to adapt especially with stupid little things, but I'm working on it.
I have a wonderful woman who lives with me and cooks me delicious Italian dishes, a job that I love, a cute puppy...What else could I want?

Today I had the day off, and Carina is about to come home for dinner.
It’s not really my thing, but I decided to surprise her ordering some good delivery food from a restaurant nearby.
And this morning I bought a cute peach pink negligee to wear and I think she will like it, or at least I hope.

I've also lit some candles, one on the table, two on the floor near the door, and another one on the counter.
I'm a firefighter so I make sure it's not too much, because I don't wanna burn our house.
As last thing, I wear the outfit I bought this morning and I also decided to add a little makeup, not too much, and fix my hair.

When I’m finally ready, and look at the clock it’s 07:46 p.m., it's perfect because the food should arrive like in 4 minutes and Carina in probably 15 minutes.

I see the courier approaching home from the app on the phone, so I wear my coat, take the money and when he arrive I'm waiting for him by the front door.

"Good evening, order 19265, Bishop?"

"Yes!"

I say a little too loudly.

"It's 18,30."

"Thanks and keep the rest!"

I say to him, giving him 20 bucks.

"Thank you, have a good evening!"

"You too!"

I smile and came back inside.
I a little nervous. Waiting for Carina I put the food in the oven to keep it warm.

After like 5 minutes I hear some noises behind the door, I'm sitting on the couch, wearing a beige wool sweater because I was cold wearing only the negligee.

When she opens the door, she first sees the candles, and starts looking around saying

"Ehm...M..Maya? Am I in the wrong apartment?"

She start smiling, but when she finally sees me, her smile became bigger, and her eyes have changed