[32] The Pick

Carina

Maya started kissing me passionately, but when I decide something I don't give up so easily, so I bite her lower lip, gently...and then I quickly walk away from her, saying

"Maybe later, bambina. Now I'm hungry."

And I run to the kitchen.
She stays in the bedroom, I hear her wearing something comfortable and after a few minutes, that seem endless, here she is...
Her unsatisfied expression makes me laugh.

"You are so beautiful when you are upset

"You are so beautiful when you are upset."

I say biting a French fry.

She blushes, but decides to keep going our game so she sits down next to me, takes her burger and starts eating it with a look full of promises...

On the third bite I see the sauce dribbling down a little bit on her tank top and a little on her breasts.

She looks at me, eager for revenge and with shiny eyes...
Then with her finger she takes some sauce right from there, and brings it to her mouth, sucking it.
Her gesture ends right in the middle of my thighs, which instinctively became tighten...
I'm starting to feel warm, and I can't stop looking at her.
She smiles, and continues with her torture...
But then she suddenly gets up and her breasts is now right in front of me, really close to my face.

"Can you please tell me if I took it all off?"

I'll check, and I see she left some...right in the middle of her breasts.

I can only say

"You still have some here."
In a whisper.

"Can you help me get it off?"

She asks me, caressing my cheek.
I can't take it anymore.
I grab her by the hips and with my tongue I go to do what she just asked me...
She immediately moans, and I start to touch her, kiss her and lick her everywhere.

How the hell did she do that? She had me fooled. And it makes me even more excited, so I pick her up and take her right to the bedroom.

I wanted to hold back at first, but all I want now is to make her mine, so I lay on her on the bed and start exploring every single part of her body with my hands... when I get an idea.

You Deserve To Be Happy.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara