[34] A Fluffy and Hairy Surprise

Carina

We both woke up pretty early the next day, I think because of the light, the room is so bright. Anyways that's why we decided to ask for a fast room service breakfast, so that we can use the time we have left to try the other massages and our private pool before we have to leave.

A few ours later...

"I personally didn't liked the mud massage, I do not like to have my body covered with a slimy grey substance, I mean... Instead I really liked the hot stone massage!"

Say's Maya while we are lying in our deckchair after a good dip in our pool.

"In half an hour we have to leave..."

I said looking at her with a sad face.

"I know, I don't wanna leave either...but our trip is not over yet."

"What do you mean?"

She immediately blushes

"I mean, we are still here...and...and we still have half an our to enjoy this place, you know..."

I know her well enough to know that when she blushes like that, and the vein on her forehead swells, she's hiding something.
So I look at her with a fake angry face, and pointing my finger at her I say

"Maya Bishop, you're hiding something. And I'll find out what, even if I'll need to force you!"

She laugh really hard and looks at me saying

"Don't worry, you'll find out when we leave this place, my love."
"But I want to know it right know!"
"Come on babe, it's a surprise...."
"Uffa e va bene, hai vinto...mi piacciono le sorprese!" (Ookay, you won...i like surprises!)

After our little discussion it's almost time to prepare our stuff for checkout.
In 20 minutes we are in the car, ready to leave, for a destination still unknown to me.

"So...now tell me, where are we going?"
"You drive. I'll tell you where to go."
"But Maya that's not fair!"
"Come on, I need you to trust me on these, you won't regret it."
"Fine..."

I said, and then I started the car.
After like 30 minutes of *turn left, turn right, second on the left* Maya says

"Next one on the left and we are there!"

I start looking around me trying to understand where she's taking me but the environment doesn't give me any clue.
As soon as we stopped the Car, Maya started jumping excited.

"Are you ready for your surprise??"
"Yes! Finally!"

We got out of the car and Maya immediately takes my hand, squeezing it, happy.
She's so excited that I can't help myself and I'm super excited too, but also curious.
She open the door of the building and I immediately hear and see a lot of barking and jumping beautiful puppies.

Oh my god...she did not.....
Did she really took me to adopt a puppy?

I look at her, and with shining eyes all I can say is

"Really...?"

"Yes babe, if you want!"

She says, and I immediately jump on her, hugging and kissing her.

"I'm getting a puppy, oh god I can't believe it! I always wanted a puppy...no one has never done anything like that for me..."

"Come on, you deserve it, let's go see them. You have to pick one!"