54,825 likes
DaveEast Coming home to this everyday will be a blessing. I am truly blessed ❤️
View all 30.6k comments
User7700 Damn she bad af 🥵
User1385 her body fake
User8256 @Princess.Mimi 😍 have my kids 🤰🏽
DaveEast @User8256 nah she good bro. Hop off her
Princess.Mimi ❤️🥰

I set my phone down and pick her up. I lay her on the bed and I untie her robe. I kiss her neck to her chest leaving even more hickies than the first time. She starts moaning my name and scratching my back. I pin her hands above he head as I kiss done her stomach. I love every curve on her body. "D-dave it feels so g-good!" I loved hearing her say my name but Ik I had to take it slow with her. I kiss her thighs and rub them as she spreads her legs a bit for me. I was so tempted but I know I can't.

I lean up and kiss her lips and she looks so flustered. "I wanna make your first time special baby." She looked at me and kissed me. "Thank you Dave." I took off my shirt and sat next to my lil princess. We watching this Netflix show that she really likes it's about zombies and it has a realtor. I honestly I have been paying attention I just been watching Mi's body it's just so tempting.

The way her tits spill out her bra, the way her thighs shine from the light. It makes me just wanna take her right now. And I think I will.

I stood up and took off my pants slowly as I see her trying not to watch me. "You can look Princess." I wink at her and she blushes and turns away. I climb on the bed and pull her down to the center of the bed. "D-david what ar-" "Just relax okay." I kiss her lips and bite her lip lightly. I start to rub her hips and I kiss down her neck. "David." "Yeah princess?" I stop and look at her and she looks nervous. "I'm a virgin.."

Again with these dumb statements. I kiss her right below her belly button. "I know." I start to slowly pull off her panties as I look into her eyes waiting for her to stop me. Once I got them off I look at her again and kiss her inner thighs. She starts to moan my name and it sounds so good coming from her.

I spread her legs and look at her pussy. Its so damn wet it's literally dripping. "I can't wait to taste you Ma." I look up at her to see her covering her face, probably blushing.

I licked her pussy lips and spread them then I licked her clit. She moaned my name louder than she ever has. Luckily her walls are sound proof, Derek would try to fucking kill me.

I hold her lips open as I suck on her clit. She tastes so damn good. I lick over her opening as I feel her clench herself. I can't wait to feel her clench around my dick. Having her tight pussy squeezing my dick, feeling her cum all over me. Me cumming inside her. Damn that's gonna be sexy as fuck. I get so lost in my thoughts I feel her starting to shake. Awe my princess is about to cum.

I start to spell my name on her pussy and as I get to the last letter she cums all over my tongue. I swallow every drop of her. I give her pussy one last kiss before I get up. I see Misha panting and her face is had a light shade of pink.

I go to her bathroom and grab a wash cloth and wet it a little bit and I head back to Misha. She still hasn't moved so I wipe her pussy off gently. I go back to the bathroom and put the cloth in laundry basket and look at myself in the mirror. My beard had her pussy juice on it. I wash my face off quickly them dry it and head back to bed with Mimi. She is knocked out.

I just grab her panties and I slide them back on her and I put some shorts on her. I get auntie bed and I pull the covers over us and pull her on my chest. I fall asleep thinking how damn good she tasted.

Misha's POV
I woke up feeling pressure on my chest as my alarm goes off. I turn it off and I look down and see David still sleeping on my chest. He looks so damn cute sleeping. I slowly push him off of me and get out of bed. I walk to my closet and grab some panties and some sweats a t shirt. I walk to the bathroom look at myself in the mirror. My face looks crusty. I laugh and start to brush my teeth and do my morning routine. I take off my clothes and get in the shower. I take a quick shower and get out.

I put in my panties and put my clothes on. And as I'm about to open the door I hear music and David singing. I slowly open the door and see him on Instagram live singing. I walk over to the side of the bed and he looks up and smiles at me. "Y'all, this my princess. Say wassup to 'er." He turns the phone towards me and I just smile and wave and we both start laughing. After a few minutes he gets off Instagram and kisses me.

"You taste just as good as you did last night." He winks at me and I blush and push him lightly. "Come on lets go get some breakfast." I grab his hand and pull him towards the door. He grabs my bag and my vans for me as we walk out. "Do you need to change Dave?" "Yeah I'll change after we eat I got some clothes in my bag."

We walk in the kitchen to see my parents staring at each other and smiling.

"Uhhh guys?" The look at us and my mom starts blushing and my dad is just smirking

"Uhhh guys?" The look at us and my mom starts blushing and my dad is just smirking. I'm so confused until I look at David and see I'm smirking with my dad. Oohhh... wait ewwww!! "That's gross guys we're in the kitchen." They all just laugh and I make me and David's plate and we sit at the table and eat.

"We're heading to school now! Bye mom by dad!" We walk out the door and walk to the car. David opened my door for me and I get in and wait for him. Then we head off to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ik the chapters have been on the same day but I'm gonna speed it along. I hope you guys have been liking the book so far.
~Tamiya