Straight to it

I wanted to update but I don't have a concept. This will be short but good. :)

"Fuck... Dark~!" Anti panted. He was worn out, they had been at it for hours.

Anti was currently pressed face first against the bed, his knees against the mattress too with his ass in the air being continuously pounded into.

The glitch bitch had not considered that Dark's stamina for something like this would go on for so long and he was just so spent at the point.

Every time he felt release he would have to beg for permission to do so, this has happened three times so far. In the beginning however, Dark had Anti screaming his lungs out so his throat was nearly obliterated and it hurt to talk or moan for too long. It even hurt to breath at times as he often found himself clearing his sore throat.

His eyes were watery, tears streaking and staining his cheeks, jaw, and neck. He started crying after his third release without realising, the glitch was just so overwhelmed all over his body tingling but numb but overcome with pleasure all at the same time.

Dark, on the other hand, had a sickening grin as he watched his kitten become more and more destroyed right in front of him. His fingers were digging into his sides, clawing large wounds into his paper white skin. Dried and fresh blood poured down his thighs and legs and his thrusting continued. Every pound into the poor kitten made Dark's mind more twisted and sickening and filled with lust.

"Dark- I need to~" Anti's weak voice called out, starting to beg once more for his now fourth release.

"I know, kitten. I'm close to. Just wait a little bit longer." Dark's voice was still so suave and cool, the relaxing and monotonous low voice sending a shiver up his spine. The only words he had gotten from Dark the rest of the time were commands. Sit, lay, turn, cum. To hear such words from his mouth near the end just made the whole situation come together and tie up loose ends for their scene.

Anti had thought this would never end but now it is ending he was somewhat dissapointed however he was glad he could finally rest. He would need some good aftercare to make up for the brutalities done to his body in this scene.

Dark made his final command as he spilled deep inside of Anti, making another set of claw marks on his skin.

Anti couldn't even scream as he came, his voice gone. His body just convulsed and shook violently, squirming slightly where he lay as he came for the fourth time.

Would you want a part two of the aftercare scene? I'd be down for it (no smut for it though.) ...maybe a little heat. Ahahahaha

[UNEDITED]