Septiplier - Together

Mark

"Bu bye!" I waved off to the camera before pressing the button on top of it to turn it off. I had just finished recording a video of some game I have been playing. It was rather fun actually, I got a good laugh out of it and that's what matters.

I open my water bottle and take a few gulps from it, easing my strained throat from the yelling I did. I twisted the cap back on and put it back onto my desk, stretching my arms forward - hearing my shoulders crack.

I left my studio to hear a knock on the door. I walked through the hall and to the front door, opening it to a bright Irishman stood there dressed in green. "Jack, great to see ya!"

He giggled and jumped onto me. "Markie!!" He yelled exitedly. "I finally was able to come over!"

I wrapped my arms around him as he seemed to be insisting I carried him inside. I closed the door amd we- I walked into the living room, sitting onto the couch.

Jack snuggled into me happily. "I'm glad to see you again!"

"We talked just last night" I chuckled lowly.

"Yeah, on Skype! While recording a video! I like just hanging out with you sometimes, ya know?" He smiled.

"Yeah. I know the feeling." I responded to him, leaning back into the seat as Jack got comfortable in my lap.

"You comfy there?" I tilted my head slightly at him.

Jack nodded with a slight sparkle in his eyes as he looked up at me in my lap.

I smirked at him, kissing his forehead. We had been in a relationship for quite a while now, seeing eachover when we could, skyping every day, texting every minute.

Jack snuggled into my chest as I wrapped my arms around his chest. "Markie...~" He smiled, burying his face into my shoulder.

"Yes sweetie?"

Jack only answered by grinding on my lap, a smirk coming to my face. I bucked upwards into him, his arms wrapping around my shoulders as we remained in this steady rythm with eachover.

Jack's grip on my shoulders slowly but surely tightened as I felt him poking into me more and more.

This would be our first time with eachover. I'm sure we're both excited for it.

I kissed his neck softly as we moved, nipping and sucking. The green haired male let off soft whimpers in return, tilting his head and allowing me more space to bite and mark as my own.

Then, I kissed him.

It was soft at first - gentle. I bit his lip relatively hard but not enough to draw blood. Sean gasped, allowing me to slip my tongue into his mouth allowing the kiss to get more heated.

His hand went to my hair, entangling into it and tugging harder and harder from his own frustration for more.

Our grinding got more and more rough as we got more and more desperate for the other's touch. I groaned softly, rock hard now. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down a bit to allow enough space for my aching length to spring free.

Jack, grinning mischievously, grinded down onto his harder causing my moan and groan more.

Hey, who said he was being top?!

He pushed me down onto my back, continuing to grind on top of me with that that grin of his. Surprisingly, I let him.

I pulled my shirt off, my bare chest hitting the air around us. I threw my polo to the side and looked back to see what jack was doing. He was sat between my legs now, grabbing my length and pumping it roughly.

He giggled as he watched me with lustful eyes.

All I could do was moan in response, bucking my hips for more of his sweet friction.

I bit into my hand hard as I suddenly came, spurting my juices all over his hand. I panted as I came down from my high, seeing Jack licking off my fluids from his hand before leaning down and doing the same for my dick.

I panted more, squirming my legs from the over stimulation down there. "Nga...~ Jack... Allow me to repay the favour...~" In one swift movement we had switched places, I had tackled him over, forcing his legs over my shoulders and my mouth biting and licking at his thighs roughly.

Jack cried out, seemingly more sensitive than me. I licked up him, my hands rubbing rough circles into his sides. My mouth found its way to his length as I licked up and down the shaft slowly and teasingly.

Jack whined in response, begging me not to. God, I lived to hear him beg. "Please, mark~! I need you~!"

I smirked and shoved a finger up into him, sucking on his cock at a fast speed. My finger soon turned two, then three. Pumping in and out swiftly and quick.

Soon, I had him melting into me, cumming already.

"So fast? But the real fun hasn't even started yet, Jack~" I purred his name out in a lower voice, staring him in the eyes as I got on top of him.

He panted, his legs high up now as they were still on my shoulders.

Slowly, I pushed into him. I took it a bit at a time, not wanting to hurt him. Jack winced and groaned, his legs tightening around my neck and his hands gripping the cushions.

I slowly moved in and out of him, allowing him to get used to the feeling. He winced and flinched as I did so before finally letting off a low groan. His body finally relaxed and I grinned, picking up the pace.

He moaned loudly, arching his back. I let my hands run over his body as I moved fast and quick.

"Jack...~" I groaned as I finally came deep inside him.

We both panted loudly, Jack still moaning and shaking from the aftermath of it.

I pulled out of him and led by him, pulling him into my embrace. He responded by snuggling into me, holding me back.

I kissed his forehead as he slipped into a peaceful snooze.

~•~•~•~•~

Word count : 1033

[EDITED]

----> Suggestions here

I hope you enjoyed my beans!