One - Spanking

Heya, I'm gonna start this kink challenge thing I found. It won't be daily but ya know.

Every chapter labelled :

Number : Kink

Is apart of the challenge if you want to read all of them in a row.

On with the show

On with the show. ((I'll start on My tormentor shortly. I enjoy writing it so just give me a day or two, ahahaha.)

~~~

Anti' POV

I sat sluggish in a chair within Dark's office. My back was hunched, legs crossed femininely.  I was hardly paying attention to the lecture he was giving me. How could I? It's the same thing all the time.

Anti your a slob. Anti do more with your life. Anti focus.

"Anti, are you listening to me?" Dark suddenly spoke in a dark commanding voice.

"Huh, what?" I looked up at those dark shadowy eyes, they were looking down and bore right into my own. I didn't look away, however. I may be a glitch bitch but I'm no pussy.

The monchrome demon in front of me audibly groaned. "Did you even hear a word I just said to you?"

"Nope. Well I heard those words, but--"

"Enough!" He hit his hand on his desk, cracks forming around his fist. He stood up from his large black chair and stood over me. "I have had enough of this disrespectful behaviour towards me!" He yelled, scolding me. What's new? "You will start to listen to me Anti. Or else."

"Or else what?" I spat with my venomous tongue, sharp and nasty. Teasing.

"Do you really want to find out?" He was quick to shoot back.

"Always, Damien."

"I told you to stop calling me that." He growled. "Another thing I see you have decided not to listen to. My name is Darkiplier, not Damien. That was HIM, not ME!" He hit the desk again, he was bound to break it in a minute with the force he was putting behind it.

I swallowed.

Then I spoke.

"So your gonna keep having a tantrum about it?"

"Over my desk."

I blinked. "Excuse me?"

Dark growled, his aura was filling the room with a thick, dark cloud of most and smoke.

"Bend over my desk with your ass out. You won't listen but maybe you can follow such an easy command." He had an icy stare on those black and white features. "Since you would rather talk to me with such a sour mouth, I'll show you what I do to misbehaving brats like you."

"Your gonna spank me? Oh no, so scared." With a dramatic move, I swiftly got off from my seat. I floundered over to him, moving my hips as I walked.