chapter 22

Hacker: "Sir, I found what we were looking for."

Yoongi rushed towards him and looked at the screen. The guy pressed the play button and the hallway of Y/N's treatment room showed up. He fixed the vision and now we could see clearly. A man dressed in black went inside and after some minutes he came out leaning behind the door. We heard a scream coming from inside the room. We could see Y/N pass by several times since the doors were open. The guy then suddenly closed the door, locking it as well. She kept banging the door and calling for help, but he just remained at his spot. After some minutes another person came towards the door and tried to open it. The guy from earlier kicked it and it opened. They suddenly dragged Y/N's unconscious body down the hallway. I clenched my fists and told him to zoom in, so I could see the person's eyes since he or she was wearing a mask. He zoomed in and I couldn't recognize him or her.

Y/N's POV

Y/N: "Hello?..."

I called out with my voice echoing at the whole place. I couldn't see anything since the lights were turned off. I then heard footsteps coming towards me while dragging something. A small light turned on just above the person, who was sitting in front of me.

???: "How is miss Y/N doing?"

Y/N: "It's you..."

Author's POV

Jennie and Jungkook were heading back home. There was an awkward silence going on, so Jennie decided to break it.

Jennie: "Mr. Jeon...What do you mean by 'I did it you can do it as well?"

Jungkook: "I lost both my sister as well, but I lived on, you can live on as well..."

Jennie: "I'm...I'm sorry to hear that."

She seemed a bit disappointed since Jieun had a crush on him. For a minute she hope him to mean that for her sister, but she was wrong.

Jungkook: "What are you thinking about?"

Jennie: "No...nothing."

Jungkook: "Are you hungry?"

She heard her stomach growl after he mentioned the food, but she couldn't simply go and enjoy her time at her sister's funeral day with her sister's crush.

Jennie: "No, I am not hungry."

He nodded and headed straight towards Yoongi's house. When they arrived no one was home, so Jennie headed towards her room and Jungkook sat down at the living room dialing Yoongi's number.

Jungkook: "Any news?"

Yoongi: "Didn't you see the video I sent you? We found the truth behind Y/N 's disappearance."

Jungkook hung up and opened the video Yoongi's sent him. He immediately dialed back Yoongi's number.

Jungkook: "You should report it to the police."

Yoongi: "Of course I'm not gonna do something like that."

Jungkook: "But you have to clear her profile. You already know that they are suspecting her."

Yoongi: "We don't need them to clear Y/N's profile. We can do it ourselves."

He said and hung up. Jungkook sighed and threw his phone at the other side of the coach. Jennie came out from the kitchen carrying him a cup of coffee.

Jennie: "I apologize for bothering you today sir, take this cup of coffee as my apology."

She put it at the table and was about to walk away but stopped.