chapter 6

No one's POV

While Y/N was walking towards the living room, she felt dizzy, and after some seconds, she fainted. Jungkook tried to run towards her, but Yoongi grabbed his arm, stopping his actions.

Yoongi: "leave her, don't believe her sly acts, she'll wake up."

He said emotionless, just like his other brothers.

Jungkook: "She'll wake up? Hyung come to your senses, she's not sleeping, SHE FAINTED."

He said, annoyed by his brother's words.

While both of them were fighting, Taehyung looked towards Y/N.

Taehyung: "Yoongi, I guess we should call an ambulance or something."

All of them looked at her and also got shocked. Jungkook walked and kneeled next to Y/N whose nose was bleeding. Jungkook lifted and made her headrest at his chest.

Yoongi: "Stop being dramatic, she is just a maid."

Jungkook: "And does that mean she is not a human?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and turned his attention towards the others.

Yoongi: " Brothers, please have a drink."

He said, pouring the wine into their glasses. They all continued drinking their wine while Jungkook was trying to figure out a way to help Y/N. He stood up and lifted her, heading towards his car.

Yoongi slammed the glass at the table and stood up, rushing outside furiously.

Yoongi: "Jeon Jungkook!!!"

He shouted causing his brother to stop walking. He went in front of him and grabbed Y/N from his arms. 

Yoongi: " My maid, my business. Stay out of it."

He said and put Y/N inside the car. He was about to start the engine when Jungkook opened the car door and sat at the front passanger seat.

Yoongi: " What?"

Jungkook: "I am coming with you, I dont really trust you when it comes for hospital."

Yoongi: "And why is that?!"

Jungkook: "Because there's no way for someonr to say 'no' or 'wait' to you. I'm afraid you will kill a doctor and we will have to visit some court."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and started the engine.

Time skip→at hospital

We arrived at the hospital and I immediately took her and started running in while my brother was following from behind. The nurses saw me and ran towards us..
Doctor:"what happened to her?"
He asked while looking at her..
Yoongi:"don't ask to much, Just take her in."
I answered strictly. The doctor flinched and shouted to the nurses.
Doctor:"faster faster."

Time skip
No one POV
It has been 1 hour since the nurses took Y/N into the emergency room. Jungkook and Yoongi were outside waiting for the doctor to come out and tell them if she was alright. Yoongi's phone rang and he answered it.
Yoongi:"*on the phone* what?....when?....I am coming, be ready in 1hour."
He hung up and without saying anything he stood and left. Jungkook just followed him with his gaze without bothering to ask where he was going because he knew that he wouldn't sit and explain his whergoings. The doctor came out and jungkook stood up.
Jungkook:"doctor, is she alright?"
He asked worriedly
Doctor: "for now she is alright, she just was so exhausted that made her faint and the bleeding was because she has injured her nose, I guess while falling?"

Jungkook: "Right, she fell on her face."

Jungkook sighed and smiled to himself.
Doctor:"but there's one thing..."
The doctor continued.
Jungkook:"what is it?"
Doctor:"she is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. Which is caused from terrifying event, experienced or witnessed. So she should stay away from things or scenaries she is afraid of."