chapter 18

Y/N's POV 

While I was driving the car, I felt bad on my stomach. I couldn't take it any longer, so I got out and threw up.

Y/N:"Did I eat something wrong?..."

I ignored the feeling and kept driving until I arrived at my destination. I went out and saw a woman sitting at the bench. I looked around and there was no one else except her. I guess it was Joy, so I walked towards her. 

Y/N:"Hey!"

The moment she turned around, my smile faded away.

Sunmi:"Did I ruin your mood?"

Y/N:"What are you doing here? Where is Joy?"

Sunmi:"Joy? Didn't she go to study abroad? I heard she has built her own company, lucky her."

I was really confused. What is she doing here instead of Joy? Then hit me.

Y/N:"You pranked me!"

Sunmi:"Just like always, you believed it."

She said, laughing mockingly.

Y/N:"What do you want, Sunmi?!"

She suddenly grabbed my face angrily.

Sunmi:"You know it better than me."

Y/N:"Yoongi? Is him what you want?"

She then left my face and smirked.

Sunmi:"That's right!"

Y/N:"First Baekhyun and now Yoongi. Why do you have to want every single men around me?"

Sunmi:"And why do you have to be around every single men I want?"

Her question made me stay silent because I had nothing to say.

Sunmi:"miss Yang. I will warn you again. Stay away from Yoongi!"

Y/N:"And what if I don't?"

My question made her eyes wide open. She didn't expect me to talk back like that, since I always listened to her warnings.

Sunmi:"Huh... Do you think someone like Yoongi, who has the power and wealth, will fall for someone who is levels under him?"

She was actually right. He is just being nice, and that doesn't mean he loves me. While I was lost in my thoughts, I felt something poking the back of my head. I was about to turn around but got stopped.

Sunmi:"Turn and you're dead. You have been on my nerves for years now, I want to get rid of you as soon as possible."

Y/N:"So you can steal Yoongi just like you stole Baekhyun?"

She pressed the gun harder, and I remained silent.

Sunmi:"I don't have to steal him, he will come to me anyway."

Y/N:" then why do you think that I'm on your way?"

Sunmi:"Because...SHUT UP!"

I scoffed, and then her phone rang. She took it with one hand while the other was still pointing the gun towards me.

Sunmi:"What?!"

???:"*on the phone*We couldn't get the files. This Yoongi is really getting on my nerves. We have to finish him as soon as possible! And you are the one who will do it."

He was loud enough for me to hear him clearly. She just hung up the phone and I laughed.

Y/N:"Do you think he will come to you after I tell him what I just heard?"