chapter 12

Time skip→next day
Yoongi's POV
I was sitting at the desk without blinking the whole night. I heard my phone ring and answered it immediately.

Seokjin:"I have found Kai's whereabouts. He is at his secret place. I will send you the address."
Yoongi:"Great."

Y/N's POV
I was sitting at the sofa while Kai was arguing with his grandfather.

Kai's G.:"If you can't complete the very first task I gave you, how are you going to complete the upcoming ones. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO MANAGE AND CONTINUE MY BUSINESS?!"

Kai:"Grandfather, it's not the way you think it is. Dealing with Yoongi is way harder than you think it is-"

Kai's G.:"Are you trying to teach me how Yoongi is?! I've been dealing with his father for years! And I had never risked our company, neither our position! Now... If you don't get the files within a day, you will lose not only your position at the company, but the whole estate that was given by me!"

He shouted and left out furiously. Kai turned towards me and scoffed.

Kai:"Take her!"

He commanded the guards, and they dragged me outside roughly.

???:"Wait!"

The guards stopped, and I looked at the person who talked. His face seem so familiar.
???:"I will take her."
They looked at each other, pushed me on the ground and went outside after bowing. He helped me up and started walking out with me.
Y/N:"who are you?"
I asked, but he ignored me. We reached the car and I went inside. When I sat in, I saw Kai sitting at the seat opposite me. He took out his phone and placed his gaze at the screen. After some minutes the car stopped, and I tried to look out, but the guards closed the curtains.
???:"you stay here...okay?"
They got out and left me alone at the car. When I couldn't hear their footsteps I approached the door and tried to open it, luckily it opened, and I peeped outside. I saw a guard standing at the other side of the car, not knowing that I had opened the door. Without making a sound, I went out and started running away with my body bent over. When I thought that I was free, I felt an intense pain at the back of my head and everything went black.

Yoongi's POV
Three hours later we arrived, and I got out the car. I walked towards Kai which was sitting at a chair surrounded by his men.
Yoongi:"I see you have come with a bunch of men, that's a clear sign of fear."
He laughed out loud and stood up.
Kai:"Ah c'mon Yoongi. I know you better than anyone else. Not bringing a single man, are you trying to look heroic. Whatever. Give me the files and I will give you the girl."
I looked towards Minho, and he approached me with a paper and pen. I signed the paper and Minho brought it, handing it to one of Kai's men.

Kai:"Great!"
Taehyung:"Did you really sign it? But our plan didn't include that."
He whispered.
Yoongi:"We changed the plan. Watch and see what happens."
I whispered back, and he looked towards Kai curiously.
I then turned towards Jungkook and nodded. He nodded back and walked away.
Yoongi:"now give me the girl."
I said, and he just looked at me with a smirk.
Kai:" Do you know what? She is quite interesting. I have been having fun with her this whole time. That's it! I am not giving her back."
I looked at Taehyung, and he smirked understanding my intention.
Yoongi:"Right, I was enjoying my level as well. It was fun! I will be still enjoying it."
I said, clapping my hands excitedly.
Kai:" What are you trying to say?"
Yoongi:"You can understand when you see my sign."

He looked at the paper finding a tongue out emoji instead my sign.

Y/N's POV
I slowly opened my eyes and found myself at the car I was before. I tried to sit up, but the pain at the back of my neck made me lay back. I heard someone unlocking the door. I sat up, waiting for the person behind the door. When it opened, I saw Jungkook standing there looking at me with relief. Without a second thought, I embraced him tightly.
Y/N:"It's really you."
Jungkook:"yes, I am here."
Y/N:" where is Yoongi?"
I said and saw his smile fading away from his face.
Jungkook:"he is outside, waiting for us."