Chapter 3

Yoongi's POV
I was standing at the window of my office while drinking my  wine.  But then suddenly I heard a knock at the door..
Yoongi:"Come in."
Hyunjin:"sir, we have the woman, what should we do?"
Yoongi:"Woman huh? take her to my house's basement."
Hyunjin:"okay sir."
He said while bowing and went out of my office.
I turned to face the window again and took a sip from my drink...
Yoongi:"woman huh?"
I asked while laughing by myself keeping the smirk on my face...

Time skip→at home
I got out of my car and saw my guards waiting for me.
Guard: "sir we have the woman at the basement."
He said while looking at the ground. I headed to the basement and my guards followed me. The two guards which were standing at each side of the door opened the door and I went inside.
I saw a woman tied at a chair, her head was lowered so I couldn't see her face.
I went closer and stood in front of her. She was weak from the poison that my guards gave her to make her faint.
I grabbed her hair and made her look at me but then was the time I recognized her. I immediately pulled my hand off of her hair and backed away.
"H-how?" I was really not expecting her here....I was not expecting her...alive.

Y/N's POV.
I slowly opened my eyes but  immediately closed them back because of the intense light inside the room. After some minutes I got used to the light and opened my eyes while looking around. I was at a unknown room it was so beautiful and my bed was next to the window.

 I was at a unknown room it was so beautiful and my bed was next to the window

I tried to stand but felt a sudden pain in my arm. I went towards the window while holding my arm preventing it from swingign around. When I got close to the window I left my arm and put my hand to the window and was staring outside.

Y/N:"am i dead, did god place me at heaven?"

I came on my senses. "where am I?" I thought and looked around. I headed towards the door and opened it slowly , trying not to make any noise I walked down the long hallway. I was going down the stairs when I saw two men standing at the each side of the door.

Y/N:"Ah! you startled me *nervous smile*"

They looked at me for a second and turned to the position they were before.

Y/N:"ummm...w-where am I?"
They didn't answer neihter look at me.
Y/N:"h-hello? Do you hear me by any chance?"
I asked but they didn't answer nor moved an inch."are they serious now?"I thought and then I decided to look around the house for another exit. I started walking backwards not leaving my gaze from them. But while I was walking  I didn't saw the stairs next to me...and fell...when I landed down I whined loudly from the intense pain and saw the bandage at my thigh getting red.I held my thigh while trying to stand up and  looked upstairs..."woaa they didn't even bother to come and check if I'm still aliv-" my thoughts got interrupted by a man's yelling from the end of the hallway I was at.

Yoongi POV.
I was really shocked from seeing her...
She looked at me weakly and smirked...
????:"oh, are you surprised?"
She asked while laughing...
Yoongi:"S-sunmi?"
????:"yeaaa, sunmi"
She said nodding...
Yoongi:"but y-you were d-"
Sunmi:"no sweety that's not right...I am not dead, as you see."
Yoongi:"HOW DID YOU SURVIVE?"
I yelled making her flinch.
Sunmi:"oh are you scared that I will cheat and stalk you again?*smirk*"