chapter 7

Yoongi:" How dare you talk about Jungkook behind his back?!"

We all flinched and turned around looking at him nervously. Jennie and Ji-Eun kneeled and talked.

Jennie-Jieun:"Sir, we deserve punishment."

I had no idea about what to do, so I kneeled next to them, following their moves.

Yoongi:"You are lucky today, I am so angry by him. It kinda made me satisfied to hear you talk about him... You can leave."

We all stood up and headed towards the kitchen, but...

Yoongi:"Miss Y/N"

I gulped and turned around, looking at the ground.

Y/N:"Yes sir."

Yoongi:"I guess you forgot the dress code in this house."

I then looked at my self and saw that I was still wearing the sweatshirt from before.

Y/N:"I apologize, I will get changed now!"

I headed towards my room but stopped when he talked.

Yoongi:"Be ready until 7pm."

Y/N:"f-for what?"
I said with a curious face.
Yoongi:"you will be my partner at tonight's party."
Y/N:"But-"

Yoongi:"Are you disobeying my order?"

He asked, ready to burst out.

Y/N:"n...no, I don't want to embarrass you with my looks. Also, I have no dress to wear. My scars may show up and scare people away."

Yoongi:"ahh... You talk too much. Just do whatever I told you!"

I just nodded and walked towards my bedroom. When I went in, I saw a beautiful dress at the bed and some high heels at the ground. I went towards it and touched the fabric.
Y/N:"wow."
I lifted it, put it at my body and turned around to see my reflection at the mirror. It was really so beautiful. I put it at a chair next to the window carefully and checked the time, it was 3pm, so I went to help the others in the kitchen.

Time skip→ 17:35pm
I checked the time and it was 17:35pm

Y/N:"Girls, I have to leave the work to you now, I should go get ready."

Jennie:"Wait..."

She looked around making sure no one was near and handed me a phone.

Jennie:"Take this...make sure to take some pics. I want to check if someone is there."

We both giggled and I went toward my room. When I was done with my makeup, I wore the dress and tried to zip it, but failed... I then felt someone zipping it, I turned around, seeing a man head out of the room.
Y/N: "what a weird man."
I said to myself.
Yoongi:"I heard it."
He shouted from the hallway. I then went and closed the door gulping down.

Y/N:"Hope I remain alive until tomorrow."

After an hour, I was done. I checked the time, and it was already 18:45pm.

Outfit, makeup and hairstyle:

After some minutes, Jennie opened the door and came in casually.

Y/N:"Can't you knock?."

When she saw me she froze at her spot.
Jennie:"OMG, Y/N you look so beautiful. Your dress, hair, makeup and high heels. They all look like they were designed specially for you."
She said amazed.
Y/N:"thank you, Jennie."
I said and gave her a sweet smile.
Y/N:"why did you come? Do you need something?"