chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

I went out at the balcony to take some fresh air.
Jungkook:"are you alright?"
He asked and came towards me.
Taehyung:"yes, I am alright. I just came out to take some fresh air."
I said while looking at the view. He came next to me and looked at the same way I was looking.
Jungkook:"I didn't ask for that. I asked how you feel because of earlier...you know, with Irene and your brother."
He said without looking at me.
Taehyung:"I feel upset...but I will just let her love whoever she wants."
I said, my gaze still at the beautiful view.
Jungkook:" Wow, I expected you to say "no one can touch the things I own" like always."
He said imitating my voice, causing me to laugh. Taehyung:"when it comes to the people you love things are different, Kook, you are forgetting everything and the only thing on your mind is them...you can't hurt them, nor you can force them to do something they don't want."
Jungkook: "you have changed."
He said, and I just chuckled.
Taehyung:"do you like her?"
Jungkook:"huh?"
Taehyung:"do you like that maid?."
I asked while lowering my head. But he started laughing.
Jungkook: "of course, I like her...she is so beautiful and cute..."
He said while smiling and looking at the sky. Why did I felt bad? He was just my step-brother.
Taehyung: "gotta go."
I said without looking at him and headed towards the door, but I suddenly felt a hand pulling me from behind...it was Jungkook he pulled me towards him and the next move made me shocked and happy at the same time...he kissed me. (Whoop-)

Y/N's POV

I woke up and saw that I was at a car... I then looked towards my left side and saw Yoongi.

Yoongi:"good morning princess. "
He said, not leaving his gaze from the road.
Y/N:"good morning."
I answered back while stretching my arms. He looked at me and tried to hide his smile. After some minutes, his phone rang, and it was from the company.
Yoongi:" when?....yes....okay, I will be there."
He hung up and turned towards me.
Yoongi:"I will leave you at home and will go to the company because I have some affairs to discuss."
He said, and I just nodded. Time skip We arrived home, and he parked the car at the front of the house. I was about to go out of the car but the moment I stepped I immediately landed at the ground.
Y/N:"Argh!"
I looked at my leg and saw that the heel of my shoe was broken.
Yoongi:"This is what happens when you act insane."
Y/N:"What-"
He lifted me and walked inside. Time skip It has been three hours since Yoongi left, and now I am at my room, reading a book from the room's little bookcase. I then felt thirsty, so I went downstairs in the kitchen to drink water. While I was drinking, I heard a familiar voice. Ji-Eun:"come in sir."
Hoseok:"where is Yoongi?"
Ji-Eun:"it's been three hours since Mr. Min went to the company, sir."
When I heard Hobi's voice I immediately ran towards the living room...when he saw me he ran towards me and hugged me.
Hoseok:"Y/N are you alright? Did he do something to you?"
He asked while checking me out. I just shook my head, and he looked at me, not believing me.
Hoseok: "Are you telling the truth?" He said while looking serious.
Y/N:"Aish~ Hobi you are overreacting. What can he do to a simple maid like me?."
Hoseok:"Let's believe it, then."
Y/N:"by the way, you said that you will tell me where have you been, can you tell me now?"
Hoseok:"of course, but let's sit first."
We sat down and he started explaining.
Hoseok:"I was at America...my mum dragged me there... I really didn't want to leave, but I couldn't resist because you know my mother."
He said, and I just nodded.
Y/N:"That was all?"
Hoseok:"no..."
He said and lowered his head.
Y/N:"tell me then."
I said, holding his hand.
Hoseok:"one day I decided to surprise my mum because it was her birthday, so I went out of the house to buy a cake...but while I was heading out I forgot the car keys at the house, so I went back to take them... I opened the door and heard my mum talking on the phone. She was saying <<mum:"okay, then I will keep Hoseok here as much as I can...but what will you do to her? Will you kill her?">> Then I heard your stepdad at the phone saying...<<stepd:"of course no, you know I can't just kill her. I will try to earn some money and then will just dump her at the streets. For now, I will use her to satisfy my emotions.>>. I had no idea what to do. I tried to escape too many times, but I couldn't because my mum let the guards keep me. Then one day I met Yoongi, and we become really close. He wanted me to work with him. I thought it was the best way to find you and take you away from that jerk. But when I came and started searching for you, they told me that you were dead. They said you committed suicide. But I didn't believe them, I was sure that jerk was the one behind it. So I searched for him but failed to find him."
Y/N:"Hoseok..."
He looked at me, waiting me to continue.
Y/N:"That's true... I committed suicide."
Hoseok:"w...what?"
Y/N:" That's also how I ended up in here. I am alive, thanks to Mr. Min."
Hoseok:"Y/N, why...?"
Y/N:"I couldn't take it any longer, Hobi. I was so tired, he would bring different girls every single day and rape them while I was trying to not listen. There was nothing coming from my hands. I could not help or save them, and whenever I tried, he would punish me by making me experience different tortures."
Hoseok:"Tor... tortures?"
Y/N:" There's no torture I haven't experienced in this whole life. Getting my hand burned from boiling water, whipping, starving, poisoning, hanging upside down, staying in a dark room for days. Every time he was angry, he would torture me in different ways."
Hoseok:"Why would he do something like that to his own daughter?"
Y/N:"I am not his biological daughter. I am the daughter of the person he hates the most since childhood. My mom cheated on him, and he was taking out his anger on me." Hoseok:"Y/N...why didn't you tell me. I was calling you to many times, and you would always sound so happy."
Y/N:"*scoff* how can I tell the truth with the knife waiting for the little fault."
Hoseok:"That jerk! I will make him regret he was born!"
He said and stood up.
Y/N:"wait Hobi..."
He didn't listen to me and headed towards the door... I knew that he would do that because if he says something, that means he will do it. I immediately ran towards him and tried to grab his hand to prevent him from walking, but he didn't let me.
Y/N:"Hoseok please stop... He already escaped. There's no way you can find him."
Hoseok:"You are just saying so because you don't want me to get hurt, but I am not the Hoseok you knew before. I don't get hurt, but I hurt." H
e yanked away his arm and went inside the car. I tried to run behind the car, but he was so fast, I only ended up falling on my knees and hands. I tried to stand up, but my failed. While I was struggling, I saw a hand in front of me, waiting for mine. I looked up to the person, and it was an familiar man. He saw that my knees were bleeding and kneeled to help me.
???:"does it hurt?."
Y/N:"no, no, it's alright...who are you?"
I asked and he looked at me.
???:"hey, I am Lee Jung-in, call me Kai."
He said with a smile on his face.
Kai:"what about you?"
Y/N:"I am Y/N."
I answered back with a smile on my face. He stood up and helped me stand as well.
Kai:"where do you live. I will walk you."
Y/N:"there."
I said while pointing at Yoongi's mansion.
Kai:"Mr... Min's house?"
Y/N:"you know him? Are you a worker at his company?"
Kai:"No, no. he is popular around here. I know him from his fans...anyway...let me walk you back now. It's getting dark, and it's dangerous for a girl to walk around the streets alone."
I nodded and we started walking. He was really so kind, I have never meet someone that worries about the person he sees for the first time. He is really nice or evil. I should stay warn- I felt a fabric at my mouth and everything went black.

I hope you liked this chapter
Thanks for reading💜💜💜