chapter 15

We were done with breakfast when Yoongi received a call. He has been on his phone for as long, so I decided to go out to inhale some fresh air.

Ji-Eun:" Y/N? Where are you going?"

Y/N:"I am going to take some fresh air."

Ji-Eun:"Wear a jacket. It's cold."

Y/N:"Alright, grandma!"

She rolled her eyes and went back inside a room which she was cleaning before. I looked at the closet with the jackets and there was no jacket for me. Just Yoongi's.
I grabbed one random jacket and walked out after wearing it.

Time skip:

I've been here for an hour now, swinging at the swing, thinking about my past and future.

(The swing I meant. In case you wanted to, imagine yourself wrapped in yoongi's jacket and swinging at a beautiful garden swing. Just saying😌)

Yoongi:"Are you trying to get back yesterday's fever?"

I looked at him, startled from his sudden appearance. He put another coat around my shoulders and sat down next to me.

Y/N:"Why are you this kind to me?"

Yoongi:"That's what I've been asking myself for days."

Y/N:"Why did we come here?"

Yoongi:"You are asking much."

I just looked away from him, keeping my silence. He then stood up and held my hand, dragging me somewhere. We arrived at a beautiful pavilion covered with flowers and trees.

Y/N:"What is this place?"

Yoongi:"It's my mother's place. She would spend the most of the day in here reading her books."

Y/N:"Would?"

He walked forward and caressed the marble table.

Yoongi:"She died, in this place...in this spot..."

I feel sorry for him. With his expression, I can tell that he has witnessed everything. Just like me...

Y/N:"I know exactly how it feels to lose someone you would never want to be separated from."

Yoongi:"Your mother... Was killed by your stepfather, right?"

Y/N: " Not just my mother, but my biological father as well. I haven't seen him, so I don't really miss him. But my mother, she was the one who raised me, the one who taught me to be the one I am now, to be brave, clever and have my own opinions about my own future. But she was taken away...in the worst way... What happened to your mother? How did she die?"

Yoongi:"She was suffering from cancer."

He said, and went out of the pavilion and towards a tree.

Yoongi:"C'mon."

He kneeled down and started digging the ground. After some minutes of digging, he took out a box and opened it with a key from his pocket. Inside the box was a book and under it another smaller box.

Yoongi:"This book was my mother's favorite. She used to read it over again and again. At her last round, she didn't get to finish it."

I took it and opened it where the marking was, which was a rotten rose. He then opened the smaller box and handed me a hairpin with a phoenix on it.

Yoongi:"And this hairpin was worn by every woman in our family, which the last one was my mother."

Y/N:"Then it will be worn by your or your brothers' wives."

Yoongi:"They are not my biological brothers. I am a single child."

So that's why they didn't look like each other. I nodded, and he put back the hairpin at the small box.

Yoongi:"Let's go in now."

He was about to put the book inside the box, but I stopped him.

Y/N:"I want to finish it. My mother liked William Shakespeare as well."

He nodded and handed me the book.

Time skip:

I was passing by Yoongi's room and saw that his door was open. I was about to close it but saw him sleeping while sweating and rolling over and over. I guess he was having a nightmare. Just like that, I walked towards him and shook his shoulder to wake him, but he didn't wake. I shook him again, but he didn't wake again. I then sat at the bed and started patting his head. That's what my mother used to do when I was having bad nightmares. After some minutes he stopped moving and continued sleeping peacefully, but without realizing it, I was asleep as well.

Time skip<the next morning>

I woke up and stretched my arms, but felt something heavy on my belly. I looked down and saw Mr Min Yoongi sleeping on my belly, more comfortable than his pillow.

I slowly moved his head from my belly and stood up, heading towards the kitchen because my stomach was making sounds like a broken truck.

Ji-eun:"Good morning!"

Y/N:"Good morning."

Jennie:"Hm? I hear someone is starving."

She said, looking at me. I nodded and she sat down at the chair.

Ji-Eun:"The breakfast is ready, but Mr Min hasn't woken up yet."

Jennie:"He usually wakes up at this time every single morning, but he hasn't woken up yet."

He slept comfortably at his new pillow. Ah! My sides. Just then, we heard footsteps coming towards us. Jennie stood up immediately and started serving the breakfast.

Yoongi:"*yawn* Isn't the breakfast served yet?!"

Jennie:"I apologize sir, we are serving it now."

He rolled his eyes and walked out of the kitchen.

Author's POV

While the min's side was having peaceful days, the lee's side was all messed up. Kai succeeded to escape from Jim and Hoseok, and now he is hiding at his grandfather's mansion.

K.G:"How many times I have warned you?! Why aren't you listening to the words I keep telling you over and over?! STOP DIGGING YOUR OWN TRAP!!"

KAI:"Grandfather. I apologize, I will make sure to take the files this time-

K.G:" "make sure, make sure"! WE SAW YOUR SURENESS BEFORE!!"

He shouted after banging his hand on the table in front of him. Kai just remained silent because he feared to say another word.

K.G:"If you can't do it, just tell, so I make Seonghwa do it instead!"

Park Seonghwa was Kai's cousin. They work at the same company, but don't like each other because they both want their grandfather's property.

Kai:"No! I will do it. Just trust me, I will do it for sure this time."

K.G:"This is your very last chance, if you fail this time I will have no choice but give the task to Seonghwa."

He said and walked out.

Guard:"Sir, what should we do with Mr Park Hyunsik?"

Kai:"JUST KILL HIM!"

He said and walked out furiously.

To be continued...

Don't mind if there is some typo or repeating. I had an error on my device and it was doing things itself.
Again, i hope you like it(•~•)