chapter 10

???POV

I was sitting in the kitchen while drinking some coffee when I heard painful yells from the basement. I went downstairs and opened the door seeing Y/N laying on the floor rubbing her head with both her hands. I immediately ran towards and held her shoulder to comfort her. She grabbed my hand and mumbled.

Y/N: "p...please, h...help me."

These were her last words before going unconscious. I saw the floor getting red, so I grabbed her chin seeing her bleeding nose. I lifted her and rushed inside the house.

Kai: "Yah! Are you out of your mind?!"

???: "Kai, please do something."

I said with teary eyes.

Kai: "What are you expecting me to do? If I help her now, my effort for kidnapping her will go to waste."

He said, turned around, and headed towards the living room.

???: "You have studied medically. Can't you at least stop the bleeding?"

He ignored my question and started playing on his phone.

???: "Alright then, I have no other chance but to take her to the hospital."

I was heading towards the main door when he talked.

Kai: "Wait! You can't risk everything just because of her! It's just epistaxis, a simple nosebleed."

???: "It's not just a simple nosebleed! have you seen someone bleed this hard from their nose?! She is burning as well!"

He rubbed his hair from frustration and talked again.

Kai: "Alright, alright, you win! I have forgotten most of my medical studies. We can hire a doctor!"

TIME SKIP

Doctor: "What happened to her?"

Hyunsik: "I don't know. I found her rubbing her head harshly and mumbling some words which I didn't hear or understand!"

Doctor: "What about her behavior? Did she seem scared, sad, nervous e.t.c?"

Hyunsik: "She was...scared."

Doctor: "You can wait outside."

I just nodded and went outside. After some minutes, the doctor came out.

Hyunsik: "Doctor, how is she?"

Doctor: "for now, she is alright. Her symptoms point to Pass-traumatic stress disorder, which has to do with her past experiences, witnessed or experienced. She has to be very careful from now and on. She has to forget her past. As fast as possible, before it's late. Or else it will damage her mentally. Was she taking any medicine? "

Hyunsik: "I d...don't know. She wasn't living with us before."

I said, lowering my head.

Doctor: "Alright then, I will write you the medicine recipes, also some painkillers for her headache."

I nodded, and he handed me the paper with the recipes.

Doctor: "Also, If you see that these medicines don't work and she keeps suffering, I know a physiatrist who can help her with the situation. you can call him whenever she acts weird."

He handed me the business card and left after bowing.

Hyunsik: "maid!"

Maid: "Yes, sir?"

Hyunsik: "Order these medicines."

Maid:" Alright, sir."

She took the paper and went downstairs. I went inside the room and sat on the chair next to my sister.