Final Chapter

Six years later.

It has been six years since Yoongi opened a new page and restarted his life. At first, he had so many difficulties forgetting Y/N. He didn't show his care, nor he confessed to her, but the time he lost her, he saw that within a year, he fell in love...in deep love. But it was too late for him to understand, so he did his best to not forget her, but live without her. He sold his forest house and his old mansion. Now he has moved from Ulsan to Seoul, and with the help of his brothers, they rebuilt their company. His brother Taehyung and Jimin got married while Jungkook became a doctor, which was his only dream. Now he is one of the best doctors in Seoul.

Baekhyun: "Yah! Are you ready?! We don't have the whole day. The helicopter has arrived!"

He said, knocking at the door.

???: "Give me five more minutes! I will be ready!"

He sighed and left towards the main door.

???: "Ah! should I wear red or nude lipstick?"

Maid: "You look beautiful on both of them, madam."

Min-Jun: "Mamaaaa!"

Nanny: "MinJun~ah! Don't run!"

He just kept laughing and running towards his mother. She opened her arms, waiting for him.

Minjun: "Mommy, I want to come as well."

???: "But mommy has to go on a business trip, won't you get bored?"

Minjun: "I want to find daddy!"

He said with an upset expression. Her arms starting shaking since she has never heard him mention his dad before.

Minjun: "The children at the kindergarten laughed at me because I don't have a father!"

Mommy: "I...I will talk with your teacher, so she discusses it with their mothers."

Minjun: "NO! I want to have a father as well!"

The nanny saw that she was getting troubled, so she tried to take him out to play.

Nanny: "Minjun~ah. Let's go and play! Your mom will be late!"

He pouted and left the room.

???: "Wan Mei! Get him ready. I will bring him along."

Nanny: "Madam. Are you sure about that?"

She nodded, and Wan Mei followed Minjun towards his room. She grabbed the red lipstick and applied it with shaky hands.

Maid: "Your purse."

She took it and walked towards the main door.

Outfit:

Hair:

Makeup:

Baekhyun: "Finally!"

She turned around, waiting for Wan Mei and Minjun. They finally came with Minjun wearing his suit.

???: "Minjun! What's with that look!"

Nanny: "He wouldn't listen and wanted to wear this to look like his uncle Mr. Byun."

Baekhyun: "Is that true? come here!"

He took Minjun and they walked inside the helicopter, laughing. She followed them, and the helicopter fled towards Korea.

TIME SKIP <SEOUL>

Guard: "Welcome, Mr. Min."

He nodded as a thank you and walked towards his table. He then saw that his father was already there and walked towards him.