chapter 17

FLASHBACK

I was bored, so I went out to clean the flowers and plants. While I was cleaning I heard a dog barking, when I turned around I saw a huge black dog running towards me.

 While I was cleaning I heard a dog barking, when I turned around I saw a huge black dog running towards me

Y/N:"Aaaaaaa!"

I tried to run, but I stumbled my leg and fell down. It was about to bite me when the owner stopped it.

???:"Max!!"

I stood up and was about to thank her when I saw her face... It's her...

Y/N's POV

I was halfway of my breakfast when my stepfather called me from outside.

Step-F:"Y/N?! I don't have the whole day."

I just sighed and put down my spoon. Furthermore, I took my bag and walked out towards the car.

TIME SKIP <AT SCHOOL>

I was walking down the hallway while the students were looking at me and whispering to each other like always. I was so tired of them, can't they just mind their own business?, they always stick their noses into other's life. I ignored them and walked towards my closet. I was placing my stuff when I heard someone talk behind me.

Baekhyun:"hello, hello!"

Y/N:"How do you always come so quietly? At the end cause me heart attack and them relief."

I said, looking around me at the people which were looking at us. This all started when I began dating Baekhyun. He is a member of the popular squat in our school anyway.

Baekhyun:"Just ignore them. They just can't live without bullying someone."

Y/N:"Look who is talking. The one that caused a student to resign from this school."

Baekhyun:"First he was annoying everyone here and second my buddies caused it, not me!"

Y/N:"I see, I see."

He said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. We were walking down the hallway towards our first class when suddenly the popular girl stood just in front of us with her friends.

???:"Baek? Don't get your hands dirty while touching her dirty clothes. Who knows when she showered."

She said, and everyone started laughing.

Baekhyun:"Stop talking shit about her!"

???:"Stop hanging out with her!"

Baekhyun:"It's one of your business! I will hang out with whoever i want."

He said and walked away while dragging me with him.

???:"Miss Yang Y/N! Don't forget my warning!"

Goodness, I just want to graduate peacefully. She even dared to hire students from other school to beat me at the middle of the street, who know what else she will do. I pulled my hand away from Baekhyun's and walked towards my class by myself.