"Wow almost 6k likes I'm just a few minutes wow. People think y'all are cute together!" She wiggles her eyebrows. I blush and look back at the court. It seems like tryouts are over so we're just waiting for the boys to come back from the locker room.

Donovan texts Tia telling us to meet them at the car. We walk to the car and they boys are already there. "So since it's lunch and we don't have anymore classes wanna go out to eat?" I look at Dave and he smiles at me making me blush. "Okay let's get McDonald's. I'm going with Donny, why don't you and Dave ride together." She smirks and gets in Donovan's car.

I put my bag in the back seat and go to open my door when David comes stops me and opens it for me. "Thank you." "You're welcome princess" he winks at me and closes my door. Once he gets in we pull out the parking spot and head towards McDonald's. On the way there we talk about our favorite foods, drinks, games, sports, and about what we like to do. After 15 minutes we pull into the McDonald's and I park. David comes around and opens my door for me. I grab his hand and he helps me out. He closes my door and I lock the car as we go inside. I walk over to the table Tia is at and pull out my phone.

Instagram
DaveEast started following you
DaveEast: My princess looks hella sexy
DaveEast: My baby got a good angle of me 😏

I look at David and he looks up at me and smirks. I look at Tia and I show her the notifications. All she does wiggle her eyebrows. I just laugh and continue to go through Instagram.

They come back with the food and they got 4 double quarter pounders, 4 large fries, 4 10pc chicken nuggets, and 4 large drinks.

I watched David pray before he ate and I thought that was so cute

I watched David pray before he ate and I thought that was so cute. We all started eating and talking. It turns out David is Muslim. He thought I would be hesitant but I was perfectly fine with that. After we finished eating it was only 2:00pm so we decided to go to the park for a bit. The park was just across the street so we left our cars in the parking lot.

I walked around the park holding hands with David and getting to know him more and it felt like I'd known him forever. Is that what the mate bond does? Whether it's the mate bond or not he makes me feel extremely happy. Tia and Donovan bought us some churros so we sat on a bench and ate them.

After we got done eating and talking it was 3:30 so we decided to head home

After we got done eating and talking it was 3:30 so we decided to head home. As we walked to our cars David was holding my hand and playing with my fingers. He stopped me in front getting in my car. "I think I should meet your parents since your my mate princess." I look at him a bit shocked. "Are you sure?" He leaned in and kissed me. "Yes I want to meet my lil princess's parents." I smiled and nodded your head. David opened the door for me to get in. Once he got in I texted Tia and told her what we were gonna do and she was very excited.

I pull out the parking lot and start to drive home. The whole way we laughed and sang along to cheesy songs.

As we pulled into the driveway I seen my parents were home

As we pulled into the driveway I seen my parents were home. David comes over and opens my door for me and hands me my bag. We walk to the door holding hands. As I was about to put in the key, the door swings open and my dad was standing there looking at David and I. Well mostly David.