2

*Meliodas view*

After a day of trouble and pulling out the Holy Knights sword out of Vanya's ground we were all back at the bar and the town had come up to celebrate. Hawk and I were watching Elizabeth fall over her own two feet trying to serve tables and take their food over. She was terrible. You could tell she had never worked before. I was standing behind the bar and was cleaning a few cups when I felt it. Incredible power coming towards us at a great speed. I had completely ignored what Hawk had said about Elizabeth who had just run out of the bar.
"Gotta pee," I told him as I calmly walked away and outside where I found Elizabeth sitting on the floor, looking up at the sky. She was talking to me about her family but I was too busy trying to figure out how off this knights aim was. I looked up to the sky behind the tavern.
"Around here?" I asked myself aloud. Elizabeth was still going on. No not here. "A little more to the left?" I thought again. Elizabeth was still talking. I tried to make her feel a bit better about how if she never left she never would have found me.
"So what you're saying is. There's something I'm meant to do?" She asked me
"Exactly" I smiled at her. Then I felt it. It was coming. I looked back around and up at the sky "And right now. There's something I'm meant to do" I told her. The arrow flew past me but I grabbed it just in time. I flew down the hill and through a few buildings. I dug my feet into the ground and forced the arrow to stop. I quickly spun around and threw MY warning shot back at him. Elizabeth had chased me through the town. She then began to tell me about the Forest of White Dreams and how Holy Knights avoid it. Someone's in there. And I think I know who.
"Let's go find another sin" I cheered as we started walking back to the tavern