28. He switches bodies w Izuku

Start from the beginning

He started blushing again and covering his face. Eventually after he calmed down, Izuku managed to do some cute poses in Katsuki's body. I was happy at the content I got, I knew Katsuki would never genuinely smile and throw up the peace sign in a photo like Izuku managed to do.

"Okay lets go" I said as I admired my favorite photos. Out of habit I reached for Katsuki's hand, but was surprised when he yanked his hand away. "Oh right, sorry Midoriya"
"It—it's fine" He chuckled nervously

We walked side by side trying to find Katsuki, or Midoriya's body. Since we couldn't find him the building anymore, we made our way back to our dorms. Outside we saw Uraraka, Iida, Tsu, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Hagakure sitting down on the ledge or the steps.

"Hey guys!" Uraraka greeted us, "Deku is sitting in the common room and he seems mad... He's kinda acting like Bakugo"
"I wonder why" I chuckled
"We asked but he didn't say anything. Which was strange" Iida commented
I looked at Katsuki who had a nervous smile, "Guys, it's me" Midoriya's voice said

All of our friends showed visible confusion and started asking questions. I guess they were loud enough to lure out Izuku.

"Did you tell them about it, nerd?!" Midoriya told Katsuki
I bursted out laughing at what he said. "You just called yourself a nerd, Katsuki. Well, your physical appearance"
"What's happening?!" Uraraka shouted while alternating her glance between Katsuki and Midoriya
"From what Midoriya told me, this student used their quirk because Katsuki startled them" I explained
"Wait so who's your boyfriend, (Y/N)?" Hagakure asked
"Um well—"
"No one for right now!" Katsuki's voice cut me off, gotta say Midoriya angry doesn't really fit him
"So i'm single?" I retorted knowing it was gonna set him off
"What?! No!!" He threw his head back in frustration, "I don't want this nerds body to touch you, but he's also in my body"
"Whoa, so how long will this last?" Kaminari asked totally missing the point of this conversation
"We don't know" Midoriya's voice said as his cheeks tinted pink.

Everyone gasped at the sight of Katsuki's physical body blushing, including Iida.

"We need to inform our teacher about this, this behavior should not be tolerated in UA!" Iida told us as he tried to guide us back into the dorms to tell Aizawa sensei.

In the end, we went to recovery girl. She told us unless we find the culprit, Midoriya & Katsuki would be stuck like that and that's how we went in a wild goose hunt for the 2 students. Katsuki told me it was the same students who turned him into a baby. While everyone was looking for the students, I marched to the class 1-H dorms and found the guys. They were about to run away too but with my quirk I caught them from escaping.

"Listen, i'm not gonna do anything I just want you to switch my boyfriend and my friends body back" I said exposing as they tried to get out of my grasp, which was impossible. "I promise you guys, the angry guy isn't gonna do anything. I'll stop him"
The guys stopped squirming and looked at me. "Are you serious? He—he looked like he was ready to kill us" One of the guys said

After I promised nothing was gonna happen, I lead them to the situation. I had to hold Katsuki down as the guy undid the body swap. Once he did, they took off running.

"Did it work?" I asked
"I think it did" Midoriya said as he felt his body and looked at his hands. "It did! Thank you, (Y/N)!"
"No problem!" I said, I looked at Katsuki who I had to hold down with my quirk. I let him go and immediately he felt his own body too.
"Uhh— I'll get going" Midoriya waved and quickly fled

I clung to Katsuki's arm.

"I missed this" I chuckled and looked up at him. "Even though it was for a few hours"
"Tsk"

All of a sudden he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Me too"

_______________

HELLO EVERYONE :)

school is over for the semester !! unfortunately i still have to work :(
butttt all i have left for the requests;

- going to prom together
- going cosplaying at comic con (corpse bride won by a lot of votes, soo corpse bride it is! wearing wedding dresses and all huh 😏)
- when he's clingy
- when you hear him sign (i got a few good song recs)
- you're on your period
- you get sick

they're in order !! :)

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAVORITE 💜