Finally, they reached the front row with a gasp. They could breathe again. The two protective guys stood close to the pinkette, on each of her side. Once they got a clear view of the place, it was actually a hotel in a zen style. It looked almost similar to Sakura's home, but much bigger and more decorative. A lady in her early 30s walked out from the building which got the cheers from the villagers. When she opened her eyes, it instantly locked eyes with Sakura's.

A breath was stuck in her throat as she took in the lady's appearance.

Dark pink hair and emerald eyes.

"She's a Haruno." Sakura whispered, too soft for her companions to hear, aside from Sumire who was right by her ear.

The tigress purred softly and glared at the hostess.

The lady's eyes narrowed, but she smirked at the young pinkette.

Very quickly, she changed her expression into a very cheerful one and she greeted the villagers. Some men marvelled at her beauty and whistled. No lie, she looked stunning in that emerald coloured kimono she was wearing. It wasn't a traditional kimono, it looked modified and looked much more appealing. A kimono for performance purposes. Decorated with beads and sewed in lace.

She took out two fans from her sleeves and opened it while spreading her arms wide open. Very slowly, she began dancing as the cherry blossoms danced along with her. It swept the floor and swam in the air.

She was controlling the flowers like nothing Sakura had ever seen.

Her moves were elegant and graceful, almost like a flower goddess. Her performance ended with a rain of cherry blossoms which sparkled under the moonlight.

"Thank you for celebrating our Pink Blossom Palace's 70th anniversary. It is our pleasure to serve our customers with upmost hospitality. Because of your support, we are able to stand strong until this day. Have a good night everyone, and please enjoy our one night free hot springs!"

The crowd cheered and rushed into the hotel, following the older pinkette. While the boys looked at their mentor if they should follow them inside, Sakura's gaze was stuck on the Pink Blossom Palace.

Kakashi shook his head, "We're not here to investigate, it may hinder our mission. It's best we don't appear hear at all until tomorrow night."

"Yes, Kakashi-sensei." Neji and Sasuke answered, but the girl was fixated on the building.

"Sakura?" Sasuke asked in worry and nudged softly.

She snapped out of her daze and blinked in confusion. "Huh?" She looked at Sasuke.

"I saw a small hotel we can stay for the night. Let's go there." Kakashi said, keeping in mind of Sakura's odd behaviour.

They have settled in a room just enough for the four of them. The copy-ninja decided to call a meeting after performing a jutsu that would avoid the outside to hear them.

"Alright Sakura, you haven't been acting like yourself. What's the problem?" Kakashi asked sternly.

Sakura frowned as she hung her head low, but she can't lie to them. "That woman is from the Haruno clan, I'm sure of it. A pure blood." She added, "As you are aware of, the people who leaves their noble clan will have their clan's DNA drew out to avoid other clans sharing the same kekkei genkai and thus, the person would loose their kekkei genkai."

The Hyuga nodded, "That's right."

"Unless they leave the clan without any notice, they would still have their powers." She hesitated. "But according to my clan's records... There is no rogue ninja from the lady's heritage."