Almost }ybnskimask

Excuse mistakes 😂😂😂

Nick
I walked through the heavy gates my heart contracting in my chest. I hate this place. Goose bumps were all over my whole body as I waited my patience growing thin by the second. A guard finally showed up.

"Nicholas Simmons?"he called looking up from the check list.

"Here."i raised my arm walking towards him.

"Come this way." His voice was flat and indifferent showing just how much he didn't care.He led the way down the familiar halls. I followed silently my emotions all over the place.I passed the checking point clear. The officer led me to the visiting area with the row of seats with a divider in between and a thick transparent glass. I took a seat on an empty one as I waited my eyes on the door. I bit my lip in anticipation tapping my fingers nervously.

The door on the other side opened revealing the face I been longing to see for the last month. He paused at the door as the guard behind him unlocked his cuffs. He rubbed his wrists as he mugged the officer mumbling something but he just waved him off. He rolled his eyes as he made his way towards me the other people in this place watching him and whispering. Inmates and visitors too. I ignored them a smile plastering on my face as he sat down in front of me picking up the ugly grey telephone on his side. I picked up mine directing it to my ear my eyes never leaving his.

"Wassup ma?"he smirked biting his lower lip after.

"H-hey Tay."I mumbled my heart doing flips.

"How you been? I missed you baby."he leaned back a bit. Tears threatened to spill at the sound of his voice.

"I've been aight I guess. Its not like i've been suffering not being able to visit you in a whole month Travon." I smiled sadly even though it was killing me. His face softened as he let out a breath.

"Sorry about that lil baby."he leaned foward and for the millionth time I cussed this stupid glass separating us. I wanted to hold him so bad.

"23 hours solitary confinement and one hour of gym with no visitation Taymor! The fuck is that?"I hissed my anger and frustration clearly showing.

"Calm down baby okay. It ain't that serious."he kissed his teeth. I scoffed holding the phone tighter.

"Not that serious? Are you kidding me right now Taymor? Are you really trying to rot in here? Is that it?"I was really having a hard time controlling my tears.

"Nooo lil baby of course not. I'mma get out of here soon."he said. He always says that. I sighed shaking my head.

"With that kind of behaviour I don't see it honestly."it was the truth. Even his lawyer said so.

"Listen mamas,i'mma get out here ya feel me? I'mma leave this place and we gon be together. For life."He was adamant." Understand?"he questioned looking at me deep in my eyes. I nodded holding on to his words desperately. I need him home with me.

"I miss you so much daddy."I sniffled still trying to keep in my tears.

"I miss you more lil baby." He flattened his palm against the thick glass with me doing the same. It was the closest thing we had to physical contact." I love you. So much."he whispered but i caught it.

"I love you more."my voice broke unable to hold back my tears any longer.

"Come on baby don cry."he cooed. "You making me feel bad."