I promise}21Lee

Pheeeeew chillayyyy! Nobody asked for a particular part two so I chose one.

Excuse mistakes.

*@*

Khalif rang the door bell a  couple of times feeling the morning wind beat against his skin. His heart pounded against his chest as he waited. Mind racing at the possibility of seeing him again. His baby. His lover.  The one person he had missed with so much intensity he thought at one point he'd go crazy. But he didn't.

It was like 10 a.m in the morning as he stood outside the familiar porch. Well, it was familiar but it wasn't the same. There were some few changes. For instance the mini all round fence that seemed to still be growing wasn't there before. It had flowers too of some kind. Speaking of flowers, there were several pots outside he was sure weren't there before either. The lawn was tended and they even paved the pathway from the street to the porch. It was a pretty neat sight. Lovely even. It made him wonder what Sheyaa was thinking to implement such a make over.

Footsteps from the inside disrupted his wandering gaze. He stepped back holding his breath in anticipation. He wasn't worried that his intestines felt like jelly or that his limbs were almost giving out from how nervous he was. No. He was worried that after two and a half years of being away, Sheyaa would kick him out again. There was a ninety probably ninety five percent chance he would but Khalif was prepared to fight this time. He had to because if he didn't then he had no place else to go.

The door opened to reveal a her. Khalif frowned his held breath releasing from the confines of his lungs. Disappointment coursed through his system toning down his earlier nervousness some. He eyed the female in front of him with a bland but curious gaze. He couldn't quite express why he was so surprised to see her yet he knew of her existence.

Sheyaa's current girlfriend. He'd heard about her. Alot at that. He couldn't help but admit that she was pretty. Beautiful chocolate skin smooth as cocoa butter, big brown eyes that were currently staring at him expectantly, a small somewhat button nose? Full lips that had a darker shade on the outside and a lighter pink on the inner part where they touched. She had on a bonnet on so he couldn't see her hair and a huge t-shirt one shoulder sliding off  revealing a clear smooth and slender shoulder. He could tell she wasn't no basic bitch but watching her radiate all that pretty energy made Khalif self conscious.

"Uhm...can I help you?"she asked raising her eyebrows." Who are you?" Khalif snapped out of his thoughts at her questions. He took a deep breath.

"No One you should worry about." He pushed her aside and walked into the house. He quickly went up the stairs ignoring her protests. He could hear her follow after him but he was faster.  He went straight into what was once his and Sheyaa's bedroom. His heart instantly melted when he saw the man asleep on their bed.  Sheyaa looked just as fine as he remembered.

He had no time  to stand and gaze because he heard the girlfriend coming. He quickly entered the bathroom and locked the door. Stripping from the smelly and in his opinion, dirty clothes, he started the shower and got under it without even waiting for it to warm up. He grabbed the familiar body wash and sighed as he washed his body. He worked on every crevice. Every part of skin he could reach, scrubbing harder than necessary. One thought occupied his mind. Getting clean.

"Sheyaa! Baby wake up!  There's a crazy nigga in the house!" Somehow the talking on the other side reached his ears.

"Zelda quit playing. Whatchu mean a crazy nigga is in the house?" Khalif stumbled almost falling on the tiled floor but luckily caught himself in time. That was Sheyaa. He hadn't expected the man's voice to affect him like that but he'd been caught off guard. Damn I missed his sleepy sexy voice in the morning. He thought to himself.