dØs}ynwyoungboy

Stick around hopefully part two>>>>>
YNWYOUNGBOY

Excuse mistakes....

Kentrell stared at Jonathan blankly. Their last encounter was still very much replaying in his head. The bruises from their fight we're still visible on Jonathan's face. Fading. Kentrell fought the urge to add more. He was still heated. Sure he and Jamell talked things out and he forgave his husband but it still didn't change what he had seen. Jonathan was supposed to be his brother. They'd grown up together! Why would he shade him like that.

"Okay so drinks?" Jamell asked just to fill the awkward silence. He was the one who had arranged the meeting. He felt bad for coming between a friendship of so many years. He just wanted them to make up. He wanted to make things right between the two brothers.

"I'm good." Jonathan mumbled eyes glued on Kentrell watching. He knew his best friend all too well. He knew that Kentrell had no parts in this lil peace meeting. It was Jamell. Kentrell was still mad and he wasn't even hiding it. Kentrell could pop off any moment and he just wanted to be ready.

"Baby, you want anything?" Jamell addressed his husband.

"Nah." Kentrell grumbled leaning back legs wide and stretched in front of him. He put his arms on the couch back behind him. Jamell sighed getting antsy. The tension was eating him up.

"Ight I'mma get some milk. Get to talking and Trell you promised to be nice remember?" He looked hopefully towards the man. Kentrell grunted in response. Jamell hummed leaning over and pecking the male's lips before he stood up and headed towards the kitchen. The two sat still continuing to eye one another.

"Man, can we just talk like fucking adults?" Jonathan shifted in his seat. Kentrell sat up taking out a blunt from his jacket pocket and sparking it up. Jonathan waited on a response. Kentrell brought the drug to his lips pulling on it before exhaling saying nothing. Jonathan smacked his lips getting tired of the childish silent treatment.

"Ight, I admit what I did was fucked up and I'm fucking sorry, okay. Just-can we like not let this come between us? We been friends since diapers bruh." Jonathan licked his lips the frustration of the situation sipping out with every word. He didn't want to lose the one person who had been real with him for years. The one person who had stayed and was true and genuine and above all solid.

"I fucked up okay but ion wanna lose our friendship bruh. I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you. Just say the word." Jonathan spoke sincerely. Kentrell stared at him continuing to smoke his stick still not saying anything. Jonathan looked down at his hands letting out a dry chuckle. "So that's how it's gon be? You just not gon say nothing?" Still no response. Kentrell took his time inhaling and exhaling the drug in his hands.

"Say," Jonathan looked up hopefully. " you thinkyou can get the image of what you did out my brain?" Kentrell finally spoke up blowing out more smoke. "The way I see it, thas tha only way I can forgive you." Jonathan looked down again. They both knew he couldn't do that.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sure you is. See every time I get for to seeing yoh face I think bout that fucked shit you did and I just wanna put a gah damn bullet through yoh skull cuh! Every-gah damn time slime." Kentrell huffed jaw tightening up in anger just talking bout it. "You right tho. We done been through allat together. A lifetime friendship cuh and you dead ass pulled that shade on me slime. Ion understand it. You was possed to be my brother Jonathan! My fucking family!" And there it was. The pain. It hurt that someone he regarded so highly could betray him. Jonathan felt the tears sting his eyes but he couldn't let them spill.

"Forgive me Kentrell. I ain't mean for nun of this to happen." Jonathan pleaded. He was already beating himself up over the situation.

"Forgive you?" Kentrell let the question hang in the air as he pulled at the blunt. He exhaled the white fumes before sparking the lighter towards the blunt once more. "Not right now. One day maybe." He ended. "I ain't fucking witchu right now." He admitted. The image was still too fresh in his mind. Jonathan was still an important part of his life and maybe one day he would find it in him to forgive the taller.

"Okay then. I understand."

"For now just get up out my house." Kentrell dead panned. They made eye contact. Jonathan sighed nodding his head. He understood completely. At least there was hope. He stood up staring at his brother with sad eyes. "And Jonathan?"

"Yes?"

"Stay the fuck away from mines. I'an playing witchu slime." Kentrell said firmly. Jonathan nodded completely understanding the threat in the statement.

"See you around sometime." He mumbled getting ready to leave.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." Kentrell dismissed him and with that Jonathan was gone a smile on his face. He didn't hear a no and that was good.

Kentrell put out the blunt as Jamell walked back into the living room a bowl in his hands. He walked over sitting on Kentrell's lap. Kentrell put his arm around him pulling Jamell closer.

"Soooo how'd it go? Y'all made up?" He asked hopefully.

"I'm bout to go to the store then pick Junior up from school. You need some?" Kentrell completely dodged the question. Jamell pouted.

"Yeah some strawberry and ox tail but about Jonat-"

"I been thinking. I wanna quit my job." Kentrell cut him off bringing his other hand to caress Jamell's thighs.

"What?!" Jamell almost choked on his ice cream. He stared at his husband with wide eyes.

"I wanna start my own business." Kentrell laughed at his husband's reaction.

"Word? On what exactly?" Jamell put the bowl down now curious Jonathan long forgotten just like Kentrell had hoped to achieve.

"I'm thinking of being an investor. Like invest in movies and shit or whatever finna keep that money flowing. It will give me more time with y'all. Sure there'll be business trips here and there but I won't be away too long. Ion wanna Miss the rest of your pregnancy." And he leaned over kissing his lover on the cheek while his other hand gently rubbed on the baby bump. Jamell felt his heart swell in his chest.

"B-but is it like a guarantee? Like you sure it won't flop or back fire on you?"

"Not precisely. In the business world iss all bout taking risks baby." Kentrell explained." But I've thought it out ight. We not finna be bankrupt." He laughed. Jamell relaxed rolling his eyes. He snuggled into the man.

"Well okay then. I trust you and I'mma support you."

"And I love you for that mamas." Kentrell left a loving kiss on top of the smaller's head. He'd promised to do something to be around more and he was doing it. They stayed in silence Jamell listening to the steady heart beat under his ear. It was still all so surreal. The past week Kentrell had been in the house with him and he still couldn't believe it was real. He'd been so used to staying by himself. There were times he'd go a whole week without human contact with the exemption of his son but now things were different. Weirdly he felt less alone since a long time. He could get used to this. At that thought a lazy smile spread over his lips

"Baby?"

"Hmm?" Jamell hummed snapping back to reality.

"I still gotta go the store tho." Kentrell laughed when Jamell clung to him more. The man had been doing it more this past week. Like he always wanted to be all up under him or just around him in general. It didn't matter what kentrell was doing. Jamell wanted to be there. "I promise I'll be right back after I get Junior." Kentrell bargained.

"Can I come with?" Jamell asked softly playing with his fingers. Kentrell chuckled.

"Thought you wanted to take a nap?"

"I ain't sleepy no more. I can do it when we get back." Jamell retaliated sitting upright. Kentrell shook his head.

"Ight. Get yoh-" Jamell squealed jumping up and already running towards their room. "-shoes then." Kentrell finished laughing at the end. He got up after the male for his own shoes.

Long story short Jamell was already asleep by the time they were leaving for Junior's school.

**
Okay there maybe a part three🤭
I'm feeling this ship