ūNø} ynwyoungboy

STICK AROUND HOPEFULLY

YNWYOUNGBOY
»»»
»»»»
«««

A frown formed on Kentrell's face as he looked from one executive to the other. This can't be right. Nah. This just a nightmare and real soon I'm gonna wake up and everything will be normal. He thought as his blood boiled in his veins.

"I'm sorry Gaulden. We have to let you go for now. Believe me if there was any other option we would keep you but your services-"

"Bullshit! All I'm hearing is bullshit! What you mean y'all gotta lemme go? I dedicated too much into this job. I done put allat of my sweat in this shit and y'all just finna fire me? For what? One mistake that I ain't even know nun' 'bout? On slime you got me fucked up!" Kentrell snapped forgetting all formalities.

"Calm down Mr Gaulden. We aren't really firing you. You're services are just suspended till further notice. If you're indeed innocent then you will immediately resume working."the real employer spoke calmly. They were well aware that Kentrell was an asset they couldn't afford to lose but then there were legal procedures to be followed and company protocol to be adhered to. In the case of the missing five million dollars that so happened to have disappeared mysteriously plus other critical documents from the department Kentrell was in charge off,of course there were investigations to be carried out. Kentrell didn't understand why they had to suspend him though. He wasn't directly involved. He just happened to be in charge of the group.

"How can I be sure you ain't just buttering my ass right nai?" Kentrell was still fuming.

"After such language and you're still in my presence?"the CEO spoke making a point.

"How long exactly is this suspension?" Kentrell spoke trying to be proper again.

"Until further notice."

"But-"

"I have other things to attend to Gaulden. I'll get back to you." And the somberly clad group rose from their seats leaving behind a stranded and angry Kentrell.

*°*°*°*°*
It took him almost two hours to vacate the building mostly because he didn't want to leave. Then there wasn't any traffic on the way home so he got there faster than he anticipated. Parking his car in their driveway,he just rested his head against the steering wheel. His mind was racing with only four words.

Suspended until further notice

Kentrell was some what of a workaholic. He couldn't imagine staying at home doing nothing when he'd devoted himself to making money for his husband of four years and their two year old son. All he ever wanted was to ensure they never lacked for anything and his job accounted a lot for that. Ever since he almost lost his son due to a fatal children's disease and he had no money to pay for his medication, Kentrell vowed to work his ass off to ensure that never happened again. He never wanted to see his husband so sad and scared again and above all he NEVER wanted to feel that helpless again.

Finding his neck stiffening from the current position,he sat up taking in his surroundings. He looked around as if he was in the wrong place and not his own home. Reason being he was never around much. He had given his husband the money to get whichever house he wanted and Jamell had definitely liked this one which cost a pretty penny but the good thing was he could afford it. He also liked the fact that it was in the most quiet environment. A soft cool breeze hit him immediately he stepped out of his vehicle. Again he looked around completely at awe. Now he understood why Jamell fell in love with the place. It seemed so serene and beautiful. A frown formed on his face as he walked towards the door. It had just hit him how much he wasn't around his house. The frown deepened as he opened the door everything seeming so new to his eyes under the bright sunlight that seemed to fill the whole house.