I would rather......} ynw47

Taymor........

"Jamell?"

"You missed me?"

"The hell you doing here?"I asked mugging him. He scoffed pushing me out of the way and entering. This nigga! I rolled my eyes then huffed going in after him." I didn't invite you in."I muttered but he was already walking into the kitchen. The audacity! I watched him  mugging him the entire time . He opened the fridge taking out a sprite." This ain't yoh house nigga the fuck? And stop fucking ignoring me! What you doing in my house nigga huh?"I went to grab the can out of his hands but he moved dodging me and walking out again. I growled stomping my foot. Aht aht this nigga got me all  the way fucked up!

I followed him like a puppy as he went into my bedroom. He took off his jacket and threw it to the side then plopped on MY bed. He then fixed the pillows behind him getting comfortable. My mouth went slack.

"What do you think you are doing Jamell?"I yelled completely heated at this point. It's the nerve and the audacity for me.

"Oh so now he knows me. Funny."he chuckled drinking from the can eyeing me nonchalantly. I rolled my eyes kicking his legs off my comforter.

"Oh finally he remembers I exist? Funny."I mocked him looking at my nails. Two can play at that game. He was quiet after that but I could feel his eyes on me. I looked up at him. "The fuck you staring at?"

"I missed you. A lot. It's clear you didn't miss me though."a frown formed on his face. I pulled my head back stank eyeing him.

"You right. I ain't miss you at all. After you walk out on me no call no letter no nothing! What did you expect? That I would be waiting on Jesus and still wait on you? Nigga please."I rolled my neck one hand on my hip. He looked at me squarely before emptying the can into his mouth then throwing it on the floor. I pursed my lips. My eyes moved from him to the can then my eye twitched.

"Get out right now Demons!"I picked the can hitting him on the head with it. He didn't even flinch. "You got me all the way fucked up coming into my home and acting like you run shit! I don't give a fuck what you got to say. Fuck the explanation or excuses or whatever! Ion want nun from you, okay. I don't want you here and mata' fact ion wanna ever see yoh face again ight. So please exist and skip yoh way out my home. Please and thank you!" I retorted heading to the door and holding it open. He just looked at me not moving.

"I was in a hospital Taymor."he said with a straight face. I scrunched my face up for second registering what he just said.

"Okay and? I don't care. Leave my apartment Melly."  I gestured to the door again.

"No. I mean all this time I been gone."

"What you talking about?"I asked now confused.

"Come're."he stretched his hand out for me from the bed.

"No. I'm good where I'm at."I crossed my arms leaning against the wall. He growled mugging me but I still didn't move. He don't intimidate me. And now I know he about to throw a fit.

"Taymor-fuck!"he suddenly hissed holding his head. His face concorted as if he was in pain. Eyes closed shut and lips curled up. I watched as he rummaged through his pockets frantically looking for something. Not finding whatever he was looking for he cussed again groaning as if he was in double pain.