Territorial} NBAK (rewritten)

So I'm really pissed the original version with 3k words was deleted but enjoy this one i guess.

WARNING!!!! GRAPHIC SCENE A HEAD!!!!!!

Kentrell

I just came back from another one of my family's disastrous dinners. I didn't wonna go in the first place but  had to. They give a nigga a headache every damn time! My father threatened me. If there was one thing I knew,it was not to test Kern Gaulden. My father was a monster but I can't speak on that. The whole family is a brood of vipers. Say, I don't consider himself a bad person but I ain't no saint either. I done did a lot of questionable shit too so I'm in no position to judge nobody. I'an gon lie tho, I hate the kind of people my family is but that still my people.

I dropped the Chinese food I'd bought for myself and my husband on the kitchen table before sighing deeply. I was exhausted and a headache was coming on but i'an finna let my night  get ruined by a bunch of unruly  greedy family members. I chuckled to myself shaking my head.

"Tay? Baby i'm home. I brought food."i yelled setting everything up. When I  was done, I walked over to the sink pouring some water in a glass. I still didn't hear footsteps. I know Taymor heard me talking to his ass. And I know he home too. His phone was on the kitchen island and his car was still in the garage. Plus I can hear the music playing in our room.

"Taymor? This shit finna get cold." I called again rolling my eyes then took a bite from my plate. Still there was no response. I smacked my  teeth deciding to make my way to our room. " Nigga prolly sleep."I  mumbled to myself turning a corner. I took another gulp of the water before opening the door and  walking in. The door was already half open. My eyes immediately landed on the sleeping form on the bed. The room was dimly lit by the bathroom light. I rolled my eyes again clicking my tongue.

"How many times do I gotta tell this nigga to switch this light off when he done?" I grumbled stomping towards the bathroom to switch off the light but instantly stopped looking down. "The hell?" I lifted my foot staring at my socks clad feet. They were damp. There was water everywhere. I noticed the tub was overflowing the water still running.

"Taymor what the fuck!"i yelled rushing to the water and turning it off. The whole bathroom was a mess. Towels on the floor  soaking . Toiletries everywhere on the floor too." What the hell was this nigga doing?" I muttered  shocked by the mess. I walked out the bathroom switching on the main light. I was ready to go off on this stupid gorrilla lipped nigga for falling asleep while the water was running but the moment light flooded the room the first thing I noticed was the mess in the room too. Papers were everywhere,clothes,shoes everything except the bed which was neatly made with Taymor laying peace fully under the covers. He had his back to me.

"Ouuuu this bitch!"I chuckled stomping over there yanking the covers off the man then turning him around but I immediately stumbled back at the sight that met my eyes. My eyes widened as my jaw went slack. I shook my  head closing my  eyes." Nah I'm seeing things! I think am drunk. This shit can't be right."I exhaled deeply before slowly opening my eyes but when I still saw the same shit all the strength left my body and I  collapsed on my knees.

"T-Tay-mor?oh my fucking god!" I screamed. My body started to tremble as i took in the bloody form. My husband's face was cut open on the cheeks,forehead,nose and chin. I  felt nauseous when I  noticed Taymor's eye sockets were open and empty! No eyes! An unrecognizable sound left my mouth as I covered it with my hand. I let my eyes roam the rest of his naked body. He seemed to have been stabbed several times on the neck and chest. His abdomen was slashed too. What shocked me even more was the missing body parts. There was no fingers! All of them were gone! Moving lower I  turned to the side instantly vomiting. The sight was just too much. Taymor's dick was cut off and his balls slit open.