Compromise}NBAQuando

Ight so there's one more one shot coming up (jaygup x mikey) then I start on the part twos

Say,enter here the part 2 you want me to start with🔄

Otherwise excuse mistakes 💀

P.S. I'm low-key obsessed with Kentrell 😩

Brizy p.o.v....

Tyquian snatched a pair of red lace panties staring at them not really interested. He sighed stashing them right back where they were. He grabbed a black piece also lace.

"Hmmmm you and Kenny got into it again?" Tyquian heard from behind him. He didn't bother turning around as he put the black piece in his basket.

"At this point Nick it doesn't even faze me no mo. Our relationship dying and I just been too hard headed to admit it." Tyquian sighed once more sadness evident in his voice. His shoulders drooped and he blinked a few times to ease the sting of tears.

"Nooooooo. Don't say that hun. Like y'all been together so long!" Nick whined swinging his basket left and right.

"Bitch shut the fuck up. You was just on my ass the other day telling me I should leave his ass." Tyquian cackled shaking his head.

"Kentrell the only nigga you've ever dated like seriously seriously. So maybe that's why you having a hard time letting go. You ain't give yohself a chance to explore other-" Nicholas paused looking for a better word. "-options. I'm just saying that if maybe you gave yourself a chance then maybe you'll find someone who'll treat you right."

"He does treat me right-"

"Aht aht lie again hoe. He always forgetting to call you, always cancelling plans on you and you only see him on Sundays! To fuck! Not even a gah damn proper date." Nick sassed sizing Tyquian up and down. The ebony twink ignored him picking up a white piece.

"Nicholas don't speak on what you don't understand."

"High school sweethearts don't last boo. Y'all been on and off for what? Six years?"

"I know! Thas why it's so hard to let go. I done invested too much time and energy into this-into him! I can't-i can't just erase all of it!" Tyquian heard his voice crack. He wasn't about to break down in no damn Victoria's Secret.

"Awwwn boo come're." Nick hugged his best friend mildly comforting him.

"I honestly dunno what to do Nick. On one hand I know he love me. I'm sure of it and I love him but on tha other hand we barely have time for each other. Iss always something else more important than what we got going on." Tyquian explained head resting on the crook of Nick's neck. "I wanna let go but there's always this nagging thought at the back of my head telling me that I'd be making a mistake. I dunno what to do!"

"Well....have you uhm.. like discussed it with him?" Nick asked pulling away from the embrace and guiding them to the adult toys section.

"Yea."Tyquian hummed. "But it ain't like we wanna be apart. It's just-well there's his job, then my school, then add parents into the mix. It's a whole mess. Both of us being pulled into different directions. Yet we can't seem to let go. We've tried Nick. I swea we have."

"I know. I've been here all along." Nick picked up a vibrator. "But Ty you not as happy as you should be in a relationship. Sure, you and Kenny been on and off six years straight but is it worth all the distress?" He quirked a perfectly arched brow. Tyquian kept quiet. He'd asked himself the same question over and over again. "I don't get why you don't just find you a new nigga."

"The thought of being with somebody else, opening up to them all over again, learning how to trust them and overall just starting over just makes me feel tired. On my soul ion think I have it in me to give somebody else a hunnit percent. I just can't!"