Almost}ybnskimask

Bow! This had been in my drafts for years now lol!

I miss 2016 wattpad where we all collectively decided mikol has reptile lips, gazzy was not the brightest crayon in the box, Stokeley was musty, omar was a pug and Nick was a twink! Augh 2016 was the best years of my wattpad career.

If you're here from that time thank you for tuning in and if you're new welcome. I'm back to writing and will update more oneshots still in my draft.

Check out my new book!!!!

I love you! Say it back!
_________

"Yume, you got yoh bag?" Nick called entering the boy's room but yelped once he was grabbed and pinned against the wall. "St-" he swallowed his sentence once lips were attached to his instantly devouring. He hummed kissing back more out of reflex. "Stoke-come on stop " he whined pulling away from the male while letting out a slight laugh.

"No. You stop and gimme my kisses." And once again he was pulled into a strong grip his lips being attacked.

"But-" he tried to protest

"Shhhh." Stokeley deepened the lip lock.

"Nicky I got my bag!" At the small voice they both instantly jumped back putting as much distance between them as they could. Nick cleared his throat reaching up to touch his lips just as the door burst open. "I'm right here! You was looking for me." They turned to face the boy with the biggest cheese exposing his missing two front teeth.

"You were hiding from me, weren't you?" Nick chuckled walking over to the boy and ruffling his hair. The boy nodded laughing.

"I was in the kitchen cabinet." He proudly announced.

"I see. One day you'll be too big to fit in there. I can't wait." Nick laughed pulling the child towards himself and hugging him. He turned side ways exchanging a look with stokeley.

'close one' stokeley mouthed making a silly face. Nicholas rolled his eyes before lifting his hand and gracefully flashing him the middle finger. Stokeley smiled then blew him a kiss.

"Do we have to gooo?"  The child looked up, chin planted against Nick's hip and had the biggest pout Nicholas had ever seen.

"Yes baby. You got school tomorrow, remember." Nick played in his hair heart flattering in his chest. Within a year he had become so close to the boy and even closer to his father.

In the twelve months Nicholas had been helping with Yume's behavioral issues and one thing had led to another. Somehow he found himself in a semi coparent situation with Stokeley.  Yume spent some days with him and then the others with his father. This had been initiated to help Yume deal with his strained relationship with Stokeley. Now Nicholas was no expert but he taken a liking to the child and couldn't say no to helping him and being there for him. So that's why they were here with Stokeley picking Yume up from his house.

"I hate school!" The boy groaned dramatically rolling his eyes. Nick chuckled shaking his head.

"Yume, go wait for me in the car. I'll be there soon." Stokeley spoke up leaning off against the wall.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" The boy asked Nicholas.

"No. Over the weekend."

"But-"

"No buts baby. I said over the weekend." Nick pinched his ear softly. Yume sighed but nodded. "Stop pouting. You'll be fine." He laughed when the boy continued to sulk. "Okay, tell you what, I'll kidnap you on Wednesday so you can spend the night here theeeeeen call yoh daddy up mad early so he can drive you to school. What you think?"