Crumbling Paradise} NBATentacion

Bow! This been in my drafts in my main account for a minute and I had to drag myself and finish it here. It was possed to be a bonus chapter for Crumbling Paradise in my main acc but well hell.

If you wanna know their tragic love story check out Crumbling Paradise.

Thank thicc_like_dumplin for the seggs sin😚💚

Excuse mistakes

************

"Mane fuck dat! Who tha fuck said fighting make you a man?" Kentrell laughed staring at his phone. Shèyaa rolled his eyes as Tyquian cackled in the back ground. "See it take a man fah tah kill somebody. I said that." Kentrell blew out the smoke from his blunt.

"Do you even hear the shit that just came out yoh mouth?" Shèyaa stared at him like he was stupid. Which he was.

"Yea-"

"Kenny?" Kentrell stopped what he was about to say when he heard the small whisper behind his door. He instantly rolled his eyes knowing who exactly it was. He still did not understand why Jahseh insisted so much on calling him that name when the man knew  damn well that he couldn't stand it.

"Hold up-" he put Shèyaa on mute then walked to the door opening it. He was instantly met with the sight of Jahseh staring up at him. Eyes big and soft. "You need sum?"

"Uhm...what are you- doing?" Jahseh asked softly dropping his eyes to Kentrell's chest. The man had his white wifebeater bunched up at his chest leaving his abs and stomach out. He did that a lot, Jahseh noted mentally.

"Smoking. What you need." Kentrell stepped out into the hallway closing his room door. He knew Jahseh couldn't stand the weed smell.

"Just that?" Jahseh inquired shifting in his feet.

"What you need Jahseh?" Kentrell sighed. His head had been running for the past few days and he just needed to smoke it out. He figured however that he could spare Jahseh two minutes maybe. Jahseh stepped back from him.

"Nothing. Uhm-i'mma head back to my room now."he mumbled turning and walking the few steps to his own room. Kentrell narrowed his eyes at his retreating form. Jahseh opened the door standing there for a second. He looked back finding Kentrell staring at him. This made him duck into the room quickly closing the door. Kentrell stood there for a minute just staring then he went back into his room.

"I'mma see y'all inna few. I gotta handle sum first." He spoke once he put Shèyaa off mute.

"Something or someone?" Shèyaa smirked.

"Shutcho dumb ass up slime." Kentrell hang up throwing his phone on the bed. He put out his blunt then walked into the bathroom taking a shower. After that he brushed his teeth and put on his boxers and shorts only. He couldn't go around Jahseh smelling like weed. He was mindful of the pregnant male enough not to irritate him with the scent.

He then walked downstairs checking what was in the fridge. Eyes landing on strawberries, he popped one into his mouth while he continued rummaging.

Kentrell knew for a fact that Jahseh was hungry and maybe a little bit bored. The man had been stuck in the house since they moved to SoHo. He guessed that might be the reason the man came to disturb him.

There wasn't much in the fridge tho. Kentrell considered taking him out as he closed the fridge heading to the pregnant male's room. All they had to do was be careful.

Jahseh stared out the window seeing nothing but darkness. He was bored. Checking the time, it was nine twenty-three p.m. The t.v. in his room played a random song in the background. He sighed moving away from the window to the bed. He sighed again groaning abit as he tried to get comfortable.