one nightstand}YbnSavage

Bow! 10k words with a lot of errors. I honestly don't know why I dragged it out that much but fuck it. I hope someone at least reads through to the end because it's trash🤧

*****

A typical club with loud music packed to the max on a typical Saturday night. Bodies grinding and swaying all over the dance floor completely hyped. Groups of friends and couples seated at designated tables chatting amongst themselves while other creatures were seated at the bar just drinking back to back, others slowly sipping their drinks while the occasional pervert looked out for potential innocent and naive preys to take home tonight.

Waiters, male and female dressed in almost nothing moved around serving drinks and being nice to customers mostly because they had to. It was a busy weekend night. Nothing out the ordinary.

At the furthest corner under the blue dim lights sat two best friends slash brothers. One was slowly sipping his third drink of the night while the other sucked harshly onto the neatly rolled up blunt on his fingers. His third one in a row. Shoulders tensed nose flaring with every exhale Sheyaa could tell something was definitely off with his bro.

"Get tah talkin' mah nigga." Sheyaa hummed staring at the younger over the rim of his glass. Kentrell took another long aggressive pull of the drug between his fingers holding it in for a minute before exhaling thick white clouds of smoke through his mouth and nose. Low and completely red orbs peered at the other chocolate male across from him. Kentrell, unlike Sheyaa liked to smoke his problems away. Liquor had never touched his system. "Wossup witchu?"

"Nun. Say, I'm chillin'." Kentrell hummed and continued to smoke the fuck outta that blunt. Sheyaa rolled his eyes sitting up some.

"Ight, less try this one mo time, hmm." He lowered the dark liquor filled glass from his face. "Wossup witchu?" he repeated slowly staring at the other male expectantly.

Kentrell sucked his lips in staring off to the side his eyes landing on the stripper maneuvering her way on a pole at the dance floor. He was stressed out no doubt and there definitely was something bothering him but he hadn't planned on speaking on it either. He hated speaking his mind unless it was completely necessary but in this case he knew there was no way he could avoid this conversation. He could still feel Sheyaa's eyes burning a hole into the side of his head and that nigga never backed down for nothing. Kentrell smacked his lips again then turned back to him.

"I hate yoh nosy ass on gawd slime." He sighed reaching his hand out to rub his eyes. He then took another drag off the stick that was getting smaller by the second. "Iyana been speaking on that pregnancy shit." Smoke came out with every word.

Sheyaa raised his eyebrows watching his friend fidget slightly on his seat shoulders still tense indicating the third blunt still hadn't hit him yet. He then sat back staring at the liquor in his glass as his brother's words sank in. A frown formed on his face eyebrows scrunched. Then he smirked.

"The one and only Yaya Mayweather? Crazy Iyana that slashed your tires and stabbed your baby moms? The one you cussed out and told her not to come to yoh funeral? That Iyana?" Sheyaa snorted earning an eye roll from Kentrell. At that, Sheyaa cackled head thrown back hand slapping on his meatless thigh. Kentrell watched him blankly completely unamused.

"Is it for real?" Sheyaa asked turning serious for a moment. They both knew Kentrell had once been in a situation where a female faked a baby. Kentrell nodded slightly. He'd seen the results himself seeing as he watched the said female take the tests just to be certain. "Owwww nigga you fucked up. Now her crazy ass forever tied to yoh black ass." And Sheyaa was back to cackling finding the situation hilarious. His friend had been so adamant to free himself from said female because she was in Kentrell's words 'a handful' and overall came with a lot of drama. He himself thought the girl was mentally unstable or something close to those lines.