Never better} 21Lee

Bow! Final part.

Spoiler alert!!! I fucked it up😔 my bad.

Excuse mistakes.

*******

Sheyaa paced back and forth continuously. He had been doing it for awhile now. Body stiff as a surfing board, shoulders tense and fists clenching and unclenching. He blew out air from his mouth loudly the wheels in his head spinning too fast as he tried to grasp and recover from the bomb shell that had just been unleashed on him. Stopping for a second, he let his eyes wander to his once upon a time lover. He pursed his lips eyes narrowing into slits. Khalif stared back nervously worrying his bottom lip. Sheyaa shook his head his lips turning up ready to form words.

“What the fuck do you mean we have a daughter?!” it was a question and an exclamation at the same time. “I-I-how? When? I-fuck!” he growled hands flying up to his dreads and pulling them, roughly breathing out through his nose. Sheyaa was more than confused. He let out a growl before running a hand over his face. “I’m fucking talking to you! Answer me gah dammit!” he bellowed . Khalif jumped at the sudden raised voice. He started blinking fast eyes watering all over again. He didn’t answer however because Sheyaa asked too many questions all at once and he couldn’t decide which one to answer first.

“Can you not yell?” he sniffed voice small and timid. He wiped his face looking at an angry Sheyaa shyly.

“Talk. Now.” Sheyaa deadpanned. Khalif bit his lip harshly to prevent it from quivering. He took a deep breath shifting on his seat a bit.

“I was-.”

“Is everything okay? What’s going on? Sheyaa why you yelling?” Tyquian rushed into the kitchen.

“Go back to yoh room and fucking stay there!” Sheyaa yelled at Tyquian who scrunched his face up confused.

“The fuck, don’t yell at me nigga. Swae you good?” Tyquian walked up to the male who was silently crying.

“Tyquian I’m not fucking playing witcho ass right now bruh.” Sheyaa warned glaring at his little brother who completely ignored his presence.

“Why you crying Swae? What did he do to you? Huh? Tell me?” Tyquian hugged the still crying male. Khalif sniffed wiping his face.

“I’m fine Ty. G-Go back to your room. Sheyaa and I just talking that’s all.” Khalif spoke up struggling to put himself together.

“No. He yelling at you. For what? Sheyaa-“

“You really asking to get fucked up right now, ain’t you?” Sheyaa gritted out getting angrier by the second.

“You stop being mean to him right now. He didn’t do anything wrong.” Tyquian yelled back at his brother.

“Shut yoh dumbass up! This ain’t got shit to do with you. Stay in a child’s place and get out this kitchen. I ain’t finna tell you again.” Sheyaa took a step forward.

“No!” Tyquian challenged stomping his foot.

“Ty please listen to him. It’s fine. I’m fine okay. Just let us finish talking.” Khalif butted in standing up and getting between the two.

“Fuck that and fuck him! He so mad he not letting none us tell him what really happened. If I’m leaving you coming with me and if he kicked you out then I’m going where you go. I’m sick and tired of him controlling my life just cause he my guardian. He can choke and die on his anger and hate and fucking die!” Tyquian boldly stated. Khalif gasp covering the younger’s mouth.

“Tyquian don’t say shit like that cause you don’t mean it.” Khalif shook his head more tears slipping from his eyes. The air was so tense and it was stressing him out. It was only a matter of time before Sheyaa snapped and-