Chapter 1.

"Ugly, where are you?" Sammy yells opening up my front door.
"Kitchen, asshole" I yell back.
Sammy and the rest of the guys have been my friends since freshman year. I don't have very many girl friends and to be honest, I'm totally okay with just having the guys. Yeah, okay they can be assholes, but they're my assholes.

"G said stop ignoring his calls because he's having a party tonight and wants you there" Sammy said as he reached into my fridge pulling out a soda. "Ignoring his..?" I quickly went to the living room to find my phone which read:
5 missed calls from Gilinsky. 🙈
I laughed a little and returned to Sammy. "I'm not ignoring him, my phone was in the living room on vibrate. God, he always jumps to conclusions." Sammy chuckled and I watched as his eyes quickly and intently scanned from my head down to my legs and then back up to my head again, causing my cheeks to heat up a little. "Anyway" Sammy cleared his throat before continuing, "party starts at 9." He nodded his head at me before walking out of my house.

I sighed a little once I heard the door shut behind him. Sammy is definitely not a boy I would date, but I must say, he can be quite a fucking catch. Everyone's a slut for Sammy.
I'm not going to lie and say I've never thought about it because I really have and judging by the way he looks at me sometimes, I feel like he has too. I shook my head in order to bring myself out of my deep thought and ran upstairs to get ready.
I slipped on my favorite little black dress and as I stared at my heels, I knew that they were definitely not the way to go for this kind of party. If I were to wear heels, they'd be off of my feet in a matter of seconds. I chuckled to myself and grabbed my flats, slipping them into my bag before I slipped my heels on. "Problem solved". I hurried downstairs and quickly scribbled my mom a note, knowing that I probably wouldn't be coming home tonight.
I glanced at the clock on the cable box and saw that it already read "9:30".
"SHIT." I grabbed my keys and hurried to my car, rushing to get to Jack's.
As I pulled up to his house all I could see was a flood of teens. I parked in the driveway right behind Jack's jeep and checked myself out in the rear view mirror before hopping out of my car and walking towards the house. As soon as I walked in and made my way over to the kitchen for a drink I was greeted by an already tipsy Gilinsky, "ALEXIA!! YOU MADE IT" he said to me with open arms. I hugged him tight, but as I felt his hands slowly make their way from my lower back down to my ass I pulled away. "Of course I did, you idiot." I pushed pass him and immediately fell into the circle with the rest of the guys. I hugged Jack J and Nate before placing myself between them, right across from a weirdly tense Sammy. I gulped as I saw his jaw tense up while he looked me up and down once again. I placed a hand on Nate's shoulder, "I'm gonna go get a drink" I said to him. He nodded and I quickly turned and headed to the counter, I pulled out a dragonfruit MD from the cooler and made my way out the back door; I wanted to dance. I stopped walking when I felt arms wrap around my waist causing goosebumps to form on my thighs and arms. A familiar voice half whispered into my ear, "so you're just not going to hug me and greet me?" I giggled as I turned around and tiptoed in order to hug Sammy with my arms wrapped around his neck. I felt his hands graze pass my ass and down to hem of my dress. I smiled to myself when I realized that he was pulling it down and holding it in place. I pulled away and fixed myself before looking up at him. His hazel eyes peered into mine, "let me dance with you." I was taken aback, usually I danced with Gilinsky or Nate, Sammy wasn't really one for dancing. I nodded before grabbing his hand and leading him to the patio area. I heard a light chuckle escape his lips as a smirk grew on mine.
Before we could even start dancing we were interrupted by Nate, "SAMMY! ALEXIA! GROUP MEETING!" He yelled from the back door. Me and sammy looked at eachother, we knew exactly what this meant, someone had weed. I wasn't big on smoking, but my junior year I decided, why not? And I tried it. Before it was an every day thing with the guys, but now I only do it at parties when someone just so happens to have some. Sammy placed his hands on my shoulders as he lead me inside the house and to the couch where the rest of the boys were seated. Of course, none of them moved to let me sit down, assholes.
I watched as Nate began to roll the blunt. Sammy wrapped his arms around my neck and placed his chin on the top of my head, my eyes grew a little as I felt his little Wilk against my ass. Nate clapped once he finished with the blunt and handed it to Gilinsky in order to start the rotation. I watched as Gilinsky passed to Johnson who took a puff and handed it to me, coughing. By this time, Sammy had unwrapped himself from me and placed himself next to me. I took a drag and held the smoke in my lungs before tilting my head up and blowing it out. I passed the blunt to Sammy and watched as he took a drag as well, God there was no lying and saying he wasn't hot; everyone knew he was.
I watched as the smoke escaped his lips and he turned his head to me while passing the blunt to Nate. After about 10 minutes and the blunt being finished we all somehow squeezed onto the couch, me sitting on Johnson's lap. We watched as the party died down and people began to make their way out of the Gilinsky house.

Once the last few trailed out my eyes followed Sammy as he moved from the couch to the recliner across from it. I watched as his jaw clenched and unclenched and his eyes stayed glued to me. I shifted uncomfortably and looked at Gilinsky, "Hey, do you mind if I go up and change into some of your clothes. I think it's okay for me to get comfortable now." Gilinsky nodded. I made my way up to his room and opened his closet, quickly pulling out one of his sweatshirts. With a few swift movements I removed my dress and pulled his sweatshirt over my head. I reached into my bag and pulled out my spandex, quickly putting them on as well and rushing back downstairs.
Once I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw Nate standing up, "I'm gonna head home. I have some family breakfast tomorrow and my ass is toast if I miss it." He said to me. I nodded and walked over to him reaching up and hugging him. Sammy cleared his throat and I knew exactly why, I reached down and pulled the hem of jacks sweatshirt down. Nate patted my head before walking out the door.
"TO THE BASEMENT!" Johnson yelled once the door shut. He and Gilinsky got up and ran downstairs while I slowly gathered my things. Once I stood back up I saw Sammy standing in front of me, looking down at me through hooded eyes.

"You really need to be more careful with all this short shit you've been wearing." I chuckled a bit before pulling the sweatshirt up a little with a smirk on my face, "I have spandex on, smart one." His eyes quickly shifted from my eyes, to my spandex, and then back to my eyes again. "Either way, I don't need guys thinking they can try and get at you." I cocked my eyebrow at this remark, "and why not? I'm single in every sense of the word" I asked a little confused. He grabbed my stuff out of my hands and leaned in close to my face before answering, "because I don't like competition" I gulped as I felt my cheeks heat up once again. With one swift movement he placed his lips on mine, throwing my stuff on the recliner so he could wrap his arms around my waist. A soft gasp escaped my lips. As our lips began to move in sync, his tongue grazed along my bottom lip before he bit it, pulling it towards him and pulling away from the kiss. He released my bottom lip from between his teeth and picked my stuff up again before quickly heading down the stairs to the basement with the others. All I could do was let out a deep and shaky sigh and mouth what the fuck?! Before heading down the stairs myself.