Sunset ☀

The announcement of the flight from Seoul to Japan was announced through the loudspeaker. Chanyeol hugged me and said,"Luhan, thank you very much for forgiving me and still wanna be my friend." He released his hug and I replied him with a smile, "OkaY."

Suddenly Baekhyun showed up with her luggage and said, "Xiao Luhan.... Why are you here with another man? Aren’t you supposed to be with Sehun?" I was puzzled.

She pulled me away from Chanyeol, then she said, "You can't be with another man! Sehun will go crazy if you do that! What are you so mean?"
I became more confused. "What are you talking about? I don’t understand," I said while looking at Baekhyun in confusion.

She took a deep breath and said, " I cancelled my wedding with Sehun." I asked in shock, "Why???" She looked at me confusedly and said, "Didn’t Sehun tell you about that?" I suddenly remembered that Sehun came to my house and said there was something he wanted to talk to me but in the end he left without telling me anything.

Baekhyun looked at me and said," I lied to Sehun that we had spent the night together at the hotel and Sehun believed what I said because he saw the blood stain on the bed sheet.... It was your blood, wasn’t it?.... Xiao Luhan... You really make me speechless....  How can you stay virgin before you spend the night with Sehun?" She sighed and then continued saying, "Sehun can't stop talking about you all the time.... He compares me with you in everythings and you always win, and that really  annoys me... In the end I told Sehun the truth and cancelled the wedding... I can't marry a man who loves someone else."

My mind became mess when I heard everything  Baekhyun said. I tried to understand what she told me. I was still immersed in my thoughts until Baekhyun scolded me,"Xiao Luhan! Why are you still here? Go!"
I ran to leave Airport and took a taxi to go to Sehun's house.

I rang Sehun's doorbell for 5 minutes but Sehun didn’t open the door. I tried to call. I tried to open the door but the door was unlocked, so I entered Sehun's house slowly while looking for Sehun. I saw no one in the living room. I went to Sehun's bedroom and I saw Sehun sitting on the floor, he was drowning in his reveries.

I approached Sehun while calling him  with a gentle voice," Sehun-ah.... " Sehun turned to me, he got up from the floor and ran to hug me right away. He said, "Baekhyun lied to me and I was so stupid to believe everything she said. Why didn’t you tell me the truth?"

"How can I tell you when you didn’t  remember anything?" I'm sure you Won't believe me," I replied

"I always believe in you." Sehun said and he tightened his hug.

" I came here to tell you that I have fallen in love once again. And this time, I swear this will be my first love. Because I wanna spend the rest of my life with this man. His name is......" Sehun quickly released his hug, he covered his both ears with his two hands and said, "I don't wanna hear his name. I don’t like him, he cheated you once, I really don’t understand why you get back together with him again."

I smiled at Sehun, then I tiptoed to kiss Sehun's lips gently. Sehun widened his eyes in shock. Sehun removed his two hands from his both ears. I stopped kissing sehun  and I said with a smile," His name is Oh Sehun.... You are the man I love.... I love you❤." Sehun smiled and kissed my lips gently and I replied his kiss. I wrapped my arms around Sehun's neck as we kissed and Sehun lifted me up by holding my legs, he carried me to his bed without stopping our kiss. Sehun laid me down on his bed slowly, then he stopped the kiss to tak off his shirt.

I said, "Wait..... Are we going to do it again?" "Of course... It's not fair if only you who remember what we did that night.... This time I wanna do it consciously." said Sehun, then he kissed me again.

1 hour Later.

Sehun pulled up his blanket to cover our naked bodies, then he cuddled me from behind and said,"This isn’t a dream, right?..... Tell me that this is real." I turned my head to kiss Sehun's lips and asked, "Can you feel the kiss?"

"Yes" Sehun replied. "Then this is not a dream, this is real," I said.

"Time has proven that you were wrong and I was right," said Sehun.
I asked, "In what?"  " You were wrong because I never got tired of you, not even for a second...." Sehun answered.

I said, "I need a job, is the manager's position still open?"  "I never fired you so You're still my manager and there is another position open to you." said Sehun. I asked, "What position?" Sehun whispered into my ear, "Being the wife of Oh Sehun, a famous model of  South Korea."   I chuckled.

I asked jokingly, "How are you going to pay me for that job?"  " I will pay you by loving you for the rest of my life," Sehun replied, then he kissed my neck gently. Sehun tightened his cuddle and said in a husband voice, " I love you, Luhan."

***********************
*********

5 months later.

"Oppa, I thought you said you want to watch the sunset with me? I think we should go now." I pouted nervously.

"Yeah, Sehun crashed their lips together. I gasped but nonetheless kissed back.

" Mmm, I moaned against the kiss when I felt Sehun's hand trailed along my sides and squeezed my waist.

Another few minutes of making out in the car, we finally got off.
I placed the mat on the sand while Sehun placed the food he bought in the shopping mall.

We sat there for a few hours, having each other side by side, watching the sunset and disappear in front of them. The sky was getting darked every minute.

"Another thing from my bucket list is ticked."
I looked at him and asked, "Bucket list?"
"Ypp, he smiled and said, " I have a whole bucket list to complete with you."

" Like what??"

"Watching the sunset with you, going to a faraway vacation with you, marry you, living together with you, making love with you, having babies with you...." Sehun almost choked on his saliva when he came to realization on what he said.

"Ooo...Making love with me is in your bucket list huh?"

Sehun's face turned deep red like a tomato, "Well.... I..I... uh...."
Sehun was lost of words.

I pulled him by his waist, "How many
times are you expecting  we'll do?"

"W..what? He stuttered. "O..o, at least...m..more than once..?" A lump travelled down his throat. "I want many little Sehunnies and little Luhannies running around the house."

"W- w-what? What do you say, Oh Sehun??"

IT'S THE END!!!! I guess..
Thank you so much for reading❤❤❤ I really appreciate it lots and lots.

-------------------

Hey guys,

Go check out my new books it’s called Don't Tell Me you could also find it on my profile page thanks a lot to you guys once again for all the support.

Ok, Bye.
Saranghae❤❤❤