Love Sparkle

My face turned red instantly because of embarrassed when I realized that I had actually seen Sehun naked in the bathroom when I was drunk. I looked away and said nervously, "It.... It wasn’t my fault.. It.... It was your fault... Why didn’t you lock the door when you were inside the bathroom??"  "I didn’t lock the door because the door had not been fixed after I broke it," Sehun replied.

Sehun asked, "Noona, Don't you curious where I lived for a week?"  "No, because I know you stayed with your girlfriend, " I replied nonchalantly. "I don't have a girlfriend, I stayed with Kai for a week because I had something to do," Sehun said. I asked Sehun curiously, "What is it?"  "It's a secret," Sehun answered.

"Tch..." I asked Sehun to fix the door. Sehun said, "I Don't mind to be seen naked by noona." I said irritably  "But.. I do mind!" Sehun asked, "Why?" I said irritably, "Because you are not a boy anymore!" Sehun smiled and said, "So, now noona admits that I'm not a boy anymore in noona's eyes now!" "I said angrily, " Fix the door for me nor I will stay with Zhan!" I left Sehun alone.

5 months later.

Sehun started getting some offers to be a model for magazine cover and clothing store poster, all thanks to Xiao zhan who kept promoting Sehun whenever she had the chance.

I accidentally saw a mark on tomorrow's date on Sehun's desk calender in the living room. I asked Sehun, "What day is tomorrow? "
"The day of visiting someone I love," Sehun replied. I asked Sehun with a smile, "When will you introduce her to me?" Sehun asked back without looking at me,"Who?" Sehun was busy with his college Projects. "Your girlfriend!" I answered. "I don’t have a  girlfriend,"said  Sehun. I pouted at Sehun and said, " Liar." Sehun ignored me.

The next morning when I was walking to the bus stop. I saw Sehun entering a flower shop.  I went to hide, waiting for Sehun to come out. Sehun walked out of the flower shop with a bouquet of red roses in his hand. When Sehun got on the bus, I also got on the bus while covering my face.

After passing 3bus stops, a girl got on the bus and sat next to Sehun. "O! She is the girl who visited Sehun in prison." I mumbled in my heart when I saw her face. I got off the bus At the next stop Because I thought I didn’t have to follow Sehun anymore. I went to work by taxi.

4 hours Later.

Sehun was chatting in the living room with the girl he met on the bus this morning when I came home from work. Sehun introduced the girl to me, her name is Rini. I left Sehun and Rini alone because I didn’t want to interrupt then.

I lay down on my bed and stared at the celling while thinking, "So, Sehun has really stopped liking me.... Hump..Why do I feel sad?.... Do I like him?... No, I don't like him! I think I'm sad because I feel like I have just lost a loyal fan..... Yes, loyal fan! That's why I'm sad! Not because I like him."

I took Sehun to his favourite restaurant to celebrate his graduation from college. I told Sehun that he could eat all he wanted and he really ate a lot. I was shocked when I saw the bill. I sighed when I paid the bill. Sehun smiled at me and said, "Thank you for letting me stay in noona's home even though noona didn’t like me back then... Thank you for taking  care of me after noona's appa passed away, Noona.... Today will be the last day for noona to take care of me.... I will leave noona's home tomorrow." I looked at Sehun in startle and asked, "W...Why suddenly? " Sehun smiled and replied, "Lay hyung has helped me claim my house from my uncle who holds the house papers."  "Aa~ I see," I said.

Sehun left my home without taking his belongings. I never met Sehun anymore since he left my home. Sehun never called me and I never called him either because I didn’t want to bother him. I knew Sehun was busy with his work as model.

************

"Congratulations on your wedding, Zhan-ah," I said with a wide smile, then I gave Zhan a hug. "Thank you, Luhan.... I hope you can follow me soon," Xiao zhan replied. I chuckled and said, "Not... No soon.... I have no boyfriend now."  "Then go and find one! You are 29 now! Don’t waste your youth as single," said Zhan. I only laughed.

I grabbed sometime to eat, then I chatted with guests I knew. When I saw the waiter offering wine to the guests, I took one glass and when I wanted to drink it, suddenly someone took the wine  away from my grasp from behind. I looked back to see and I saw Sehun. "Don’t drink it or you will get drunk," said Sehun.

"Sehun-ah," I mumbled in low voice while looking at Sehun in disbelief. It was hard to believe that I could meet Sehun again. Sehun asked, "Do you miss me? I smiled and answered," Yes, but.... just a little." Sehun smiled and said, "Glad to know that you miss me although just a little."

When I was about to leave, suddenly Sehun grabbed my hand and said, "I will drive you home later." I nodded and Sehun let go of my hand. Suddenly Sehun hugged me tightly and mumbled, "I really miss you." I started to feel awkward when I was hugged by Sehun because I felt like I was being hugged by a man, not by my younger brother anymore.

***************

1 month later.

Sehun showed up at my office and he was instantly surrounded by the female workers who were still single. Sehun approached me immediately when he saw me and said with a smile, "I came to pick up you."

The most annoying female worker in my office asked, "O..Luhan-ssi, What's your relationship with him?" I lied to her by saying, "He is my boyfriend." "Liar! We all know that You're still single," said the other female worker.

Sehun suddenly landed a kiss on my lips in front of everyone. I widened my eyes in shock. Sehun smiled to the female workers and said, "Do you believe Xiao Luhan now?" Sehun held my hand  and took me to his car.

"From now on, Don't confuse people by telling them that I'm your younger brother, because your appa never adopted me legally to be his son," said Sehun while driving. "Okay" I replied.
"Sehun must feel ashamed having a noona like me because he is getting famous now," I said in my heart while looking at Sehun  who was driving.