Love Bets

A photographer approached me and greeted me with a smile, "You are Xiao Luhan, right?" I nodded with a smile and said, "Yes, I am. How do you know me."  "I saw your photo with Oh Sehun a few years ago.... You looked so beautiful in that photo. I smiled shyly and said, " Thank You."

The photographer asked me, "Are you single?" Suddenly Sehun replied from behind me, "She is taken." Sehun wrapped his arm around my waist. "Oppa.... Sorry, I don't know if She's your girlfriend." said the photographer and left me immediately.

"Yaa, Oh Sehun.......  Why did you say that I am your girlfriend? You must made me lost the chance to get a boyfriend." I said, feeling annoyed. "If you wanna get a boyfriend, I will introduce you to someone who is good for you. Come with me," said Sehun.

Sehun took me to the rooftop. He stood facing me and said seriously, "The man standing before your eyes will never break your heart..... If you want to fall in love, make sure to only fall in love this man." I chuckled and said, "But.. I don’t like him.

Sehun looked deeply into my eyes and he slowly stepped forward to get close to me. I stepped back to keep the distance between us. When my back hit the wall, I couldn’t step back anymore. Sehun put his both hands against the wall to cage me. I stared at Sehun nervously and my heart started pounding when Sehun slowly brought his face close to my face to kiss me.

I quickly placed my plam no Sehun's mouth to prevent from Sehun from kissing my lips when Sehun's face was getting closer to my face. I said, " No pleace don't... Rini will be sad if she knows what we are doing now." Sehun  removed my plam from his mouth, then he said, "Rini?.... She is not my girlfriend. She is just my annoying cousin who often bullied me when I lived with my uncle. I am greatful that her family treated me badly, because if not, I would never meet you."

I said,"But.... That day you said you would visit someone you love and I clearly saw you buying Rini a bouquet of red roses  on your special day. Sehun asked, "Did you follow me?".  "Opps," I said.  "That day I went to visit my parents grave. The flower bouquet was for my mom because she loves red roses. Rini came with me because she wanted to know where my parents were buried." Sehun explained.

Suddenly the snow began falling. The temperature became cold. Sehun took off his coat and wore it on my shoulders. "I like snow.... It’s so beautiful," I said while looking at the beautiful sky which full of falling snowflakes. "I like you..... You are so beautiful," Sehun said.

Sehun hugged me from behind and said, "Please give me a chance... Please don't tell me to give up before you even let me try."  I said, "Why me? There are many girls around you who are better than me in anything. Why me?" Sehun tightened his hug and replied, "Because my eyes only look at you..... So it has to be you."

I released Sehun's hug and turned around to face him. I said with a ssmile, "I will give you a chance... Try your best to make me fall in love with you. You have 1 month. Hwaiting!" Sehun looked disappointed, he complained, "Eeeey, why are you so stringy? How can I make you fall in love with you in just 1month? You never even liked me after I liked you 9 years."

"Take it or leave it," I said while walking away, leaving Sehun behind. Sehun shouted, "Yaa, Xiao Luhan! Come back here!!! I grumbled in my heart irritably, " Did he just drop the honorific to call by my name? Aiah!" I stopped my steps and looked back to see Sehun, I stuck out my tongue to Sehun, then I left

**********************
*********

I was working on my monthly sales report when Yibo came in and said, "Luhan, you are fired from Zhan Home shopping. Please leave the company now." I was puzzled, "Huh?" Yibo stared at me seriously and asked, "Didn’t you here what I said, Luhan-ssi?" I smiled nervously in Yibo and said, " There are be a misunderstanding..... can you tell me the reason"? Yibo said seriously, "There is no reason. I just wanted to fire you and you have to listen to me because I'm the CEO."

I got angry and shouted at Yibo, "So, you are saying that you want it....Hsh?"  "I'm so sorry, Luhan-ssi.....it’s ZhanZhan who forced me to fire you." said Yibo.

Xiao Zhan told me that it was Sehun who begged Xiao Zhan to fire me. I called Sehun immediately and asked him to meet me. Sehun came to my office to pick me up, then he took me home.

I shouted Sehun, " Yaa! Oh Sehun!! Why did you make me lose my job??" Sehun smiled at me and said," You can't work at anyone because you will become my manager start from today. Now pack your things, you will move to live in my house.
"I was just puzzled."

"You can sleep My parents bedroom," Sehun said when we arrived at his house. "No I can't sleep, I'm just a guest here." I said. Sehun smiled shyly at me and said, "Then do you want to sleep in my bedroom? Sharing  a bed with me? Because there are only 2 bedroom in my house.  " I will sleep in your room and You'll sleep in your parent's room." I said.

Sehun took me to his bedroom, then he left me alone. I saw the photo of me smiling and facing up to the sky with eyes closed and snowflakes accumulating on my face on Christmas eve 8 years ago. It was taken by Sehun secretly and I had told him to delete  it from his phone but instead he printed it in large size and hung it on his bedroom wall.

I sat on Sehun's bed while remembering my past with Sehun. It make me realize how bad I had treated Sehun back then. I felt so sad. The more I thought about Sehun the more  I felt guilty...😢