Your Concern

Fresh blood flowed out of the back of my right palm. "Next will be your face if you don’t leave Sehun oppa alone," said the girl, then she left. I grimaced in pain while holding my hurt hand. I saw Sehun, he approached me immediately and asked worriedly, "Noona! Are you okay??" "I need to go to the hospital " I said while enduring my pain.

When Sehun and I were waiting for a taxi, a car stopped before us. The car window glass was lowered and I saw Chanyeol inside the car. "Come on, get in. You need to go to the hospital right away, " said Chanyeol.

Chanyeol took me to the hospital to treat my wound. "Thank you," I said to Chanyeol. "No need. It hurts me when I see a beautiful girl like you get hurt," Chanyeol replied. I said, "But.... "If you want to repay me, then you can have a dinner with me when your hand is healed," said Chanyeol.  I nodded with a smile.

I couldn’t do anything using my right hand since my right hand couldn’t hold anything because of slash wound, my right palm was bandaged. It took 5 minutes to release my bra hook with just one hand before I took shower.

"Aah....What should I do now? I can't hook my bra with just one hand.... There is no one I can ask for help....But I must go to College.  Should I ask Sehun to help me?.... But he is 19 now...What should I do now?" I said in my heart confusedly when I finished taking shower.

I hugged my pillow over my chest and I came out from my room with unhooked bra. I sat on sofa bed, near Sehun who was still sleeping. "Sehun-ah.... Sehun-ah... Wake up," I said. "Let me sleep more, noona..." "Please help noona," I said. Sehun asked without opening his eyes, "Help what?" "Hook my bra," I said with a Shame.

Sehun opened his eyes and looked at me in half awake. I turned my back on Sehun.  Sehun rose to sit on sofa bed and hooked my bra, then he continued his sleep.  I returned to my room to get dressed. I boiled eggs for Sehun and myself because I couldn’t cook with my hurt hand.

6 hours later.

"See you tomorrow, " Yibo said with a smile. Suddenly Tao ran approached me and said  with a wide smile, "Are you free now? I wanna tell you more about the maid cafe project. " I nodded.  Tao and I went to the canteen.

"Okay, I got it,"  I said. "Good," Tao replied. We left the canteen together, walking toward the main gate. I was started when I saw Sehun waiting for me near the main gate.
I asked Sehun, "What are you doing here?" Sehun replied, "I came to pick you up." Tao reached out his hand for a handshake while saying, "Hello... You must be Luhan's boyfriend... I'm Tao, Luhan's classmate. "Ooo, my name is Oh Sehun, Sehun replied.

" And he is not my boyfriend, he is my younger brother, " I said. Tao laughed and asked me,  "So... Are you single? " I nodded." Okay, See you tomorrow, " I said, while waving my hand.

"I went straight to take a shower when Sehun and I arrived home. Sehun went to the kitchen to cook ramyeon. I went to the kitchen after getting dressed. Sehun asked, " Do you want me to feed you?" "No need, I can still eat with my left hand," I said, then I sat opposite Sehun. When I was eating the ramyeon, my hair almost got into my ramyeon. Sehun got up from his seat and he took a hair rubber from my bedroom then tied my hair for me.

Sehun returned to his seat. I smiled at Sehun and said, "Thanks. " Sehun looked at my chest while asking curiously,  "Noona...  Are you...perhaps... Not wearing... A bra?" I instantly covered my chest using my hands while thinking, "How can he know that I am not wearing a bra? I thought by wearing a thick dark color sweater could hide it from him." I scolded Sehun, "Yaa!! Why are you looking at my chest?? " Sehun looked away and said," I just saw it unintentionally... That's because noona is sitting in front of me." I could see Sehun blushing.

I untied my hair and swept my hair to the front to cover my chest.  "I can't hook a bra Because my hand still sore," I said. "I'll hook it for noona until Noona's hand recovers. I promise I won't do any silly thing," said Sehun. "I'm gonna choke you till death if you dare," I said with a threatening tone.

The doorbell rang, Sehun went to open the door. Sehun returned to the living room with Zhan and Yibo. Zhan asked worriedly , "Are you okay, Luhan?" As you see, I'm fine... I only cannot do anything with my right hand," I replied with  smile.

I asked Zhan, "How can you and Yibo come together? " Zhan grinned at me and said, " Yibo and I are in a relationship. " I shouted in shock, "What??"

Sehun said with guilt, "I'm so sorry, it’s all my fault... " "Please stop blaming yourself. It’s no one's fault, okay? I'm fine, I said, then I smiled.

I was shocked when Yibo suddenly hugged me and said, " Thank you, Luhan-ssi.  I'll cook delicious food for you everyday." I felt uncomfortable because I didn’t wear a bra. Suddenly Sehun  pulled me away from Yibo and firmly,  "Thanks for your kindness, Yibo... But you don’t need to come here to cook for us. Noona and I can take care of ourselves... Also, now is late, noona needs a rest.

Zhan said, " Let's go home and  let Luhan rest." Zhan left with Yibo. Sehun suddenly hugged me. I scolded Sehun, "Yaa! Oh Sehun,  Do you want me to hit you? Let me go!" Instead of letting me go, Sehun tightened his hug.

But suddenly I heard Sehun sobbing.  I asked confusedly, "Sehun-ah, what's wrong?" Sehun said in tears, "I'm sorry noona... All is my fault.... I really had no idea it would turn out like this...please  forgive me,noona." I patted Sehun's back gently and said, "Ssh...Don't cry, Sehun-ah...  Noona forgives you... So, stop crying."

I felt uncomfortable because I didn’t were a bra but I Couldn't do anything to Sehun. I only let him cry while hugging me. Sehun  mumbled with tears, "Noona is hurt because of me.... I'm really sorry... Noona🥺🥺