Photoshoot

Sehun stopped kissing me after a minute. I slapped Sehun and said angrily, "Don’t you even do this again told me!" Sehun fell silent and didn’t dare told look at me. I went into my room and slammed the door.

******:::::****************************★*****

I saw Sehun and Xiao Zhan walking together toward my home when I dumped garbage at night. "Come on....Please say yes.... Noona will buy you anything you want if you help noona," said Zhan. Zhan ran toward me when she saw me. "Luhan-ah,  help me convince our Sehunnie told be my model," said Zhan. I pretended not go hear Zhan.

How can I help Zhan? Everything became awkward between Sehun and me after what had happened on Christmas eve. I ignored Zhan and walked toward my bedroom. Xiao zhan followed me from behind and said,"Luhan-ah, please help me, I really need a model for my College assignment. I only have 2 weeks left. How can I find a model in this short time. I stopped and said," If you need a model, I can ask help from someone I know,."

Zhan asked, "Who?" I asked back," Do you know Wang Yibo the food blogger? " Zhan nodded and said,"He is handsome and tall! He has a model look! But... Will he be my model? "

I grabbed my phone then called Yibo. Yibo said yes right away,"Wow!
Suddenly Sehun said, "Xiao zhan noona, I Wanna be your model. " "Okay," Zhan replied with a smile. "See you on Sunday, " then Zhan left.

When Yibo arrived at photo studio. Zhan told Yibo, Sehun and me told change our clothes with the costumes prepared by her. When I came out from the fitting room, I saw Sehun standing quietly near Zhan and Yibo who were chatting with smile and laughter.  A guy approached me from behind and said,"Let's start with you."

Zhan approached me and the guy, she said, "Luhan, this is Chanyeol. We are high school friends.  He majored makeup artists in Beauty Art University Korea. " "Nice told meet you. My name is Xiao Luhan," I said with a smile.

I couldn’t take my eyes off Chanyeol."people say nobody is perfect  but that quote doesn’t seem to apply told Chanyeol... He has beautiful skin just like an angel. So perfect, "I said  in my heart while looking at Chanyeol through the mirror when Chanyeol was busy styling my hair.

Chanyeol asked Zhan," Who's next?"
"Our Sehunnie, you are next," said Zhan. Chanyeol said, "Own,you have a scar on your face, What happened? " "I got this when I was 13," replied  Sehun. I looked at Sehun from a distance and mumbled in my heart with guilt, "I'm sorry Sehun-ah. "

I approached Sehun told see his face up close and I Couldn't find the scar on his right cheek, his scar was perfectly covered by makeup. I said in low voice, "I'm sorry for giving you the scar." "I like everything you gave.... The notebook, the milk, and the scar too," Sehun replied.

"Act natural... Like siblings, " Zhan said while setting her camera. Sehun and I only stared at each other in silence. "Ahh... I forget... That's how you two as siblings normally... Hmm...Let's see...Luhan-ah,  try told pinch our Sehunnie's cheek....And our Sehunnie, can you pretend as if it hurts? Please make it cute.

Zhan said while thinking, " Last pose...Hmm..." Yibo suddenly suggested, "Luhan-ssi, can kiss her younger brother on the cheek." Zhan said excitedly, "Ooo... Nice idea!" Yibo said with a laugh, "Because my noona often kisses me like that." I kissed Sehun on the cheek and Zhan clicked her camera.

"Okay,done! Thanks for everything. Now, Let's have dinner together! " Zhan said happily. Zhan said with a wide smile, "Our Sehunnie looks Very happy today." Sehun replied with a smile, "Yes,I'm happy. "

I couldn’t take my eyes off Sehun because that was the first time I saw Sehun smiling happily. I don’t know what was the reason, but seeing him happy made me happy too.
Suddenly the awkward feeling between Sehun and me melted away.

When Sehun and I arrived home, I asked, "Sehun -ah, do you want noona told wash your hair?" Sehun nodded. "Come on," I said. Sehun followed me told the bathroom. Sehun sat on the small chair. I turned on the shower and wet Sehun's hair. "If you love the smell of noona's shampoo,  you can use noona's shampoo every time you wash your hair," I said. "I prefer told smell it from noona's hair," Sehun replied.

Sehun's T-shirt was wet and stained by his hair dye that wore off when I rinsed his hair.  Sehun  took off his t-shirt. "Yaa... Don’t carelessly take off your clothes in front of girls or they will think you are prevert," said. "I Won't do it in front of others girls,  I only do it because I'm with noona," Sehun replied.

I asked, "Don't you feel ashamed of me?" Sehun replied, "No, because noona has seen me naked many times before." I said, "It was only when you were a kid! But now you are not a kid anymore! " Sehun  stared at me and said, " Since I'm not a kid anymore, can I be your boyfriend now?" Feeling annoyed, I scolded Sehun, "Do you want me told hit you?" Sehun fell silent.

***********************************
************

1 month later.

The street became quite because it was getting late. Suddenly a girl ran toward me angrily with a cutter knife in her hand. She tried told slash my face using the cutter knife. I used my hands told shied my face with reflexes and cutter knife slashed my right hand.  I screamed in pain, "Aaaa!!"