Oh Sehunnn

..What?? Bathe him?? But he is not a
baby anymore...Okay..I got it, I said on the phone, then I hung up.

I said to Sehun, "Come on, Let's take a bath." Sehun followed me to the bathroom. "Take off your clothes," I  Said. Sehun signed in pain as he tried to take off his clothes. I signed then said, "Okay, let me help you." I took off all Sehun's clothes carefully.

Sehun tried to bear his pain when I rubbed his body wirh soap. "Sorry," I said, then I tried to rub his body softer. When I saw Sehun's little buds, I pointed to his little buds and said, " I don't wanna touch it. Do it yourself." Sehun only stared at me without doing anything or saying anything. "Okay, let's just skip that part," I said.

I turned on the shower and raised the soap bubbles from Sehun's entire body. I dried Sehun's body gently with towel.
3 hours later.
Xiao Zhan gave me a ride because it was raining heavily. Zhan's driver stopped the car in front of the alley of my house. "Take my umbrella with you," said Zhan. "No need, I will take a shower as soon as I reach home. Thanks for giving me a ride  Zhan-ah," I said.

I came inside my house with drenched clothes. I shouted out loud from the main door, "Sehun-ah! Please bring me my towel!!" I got no response. "Sehun-ah!!" I walked straight to the bedroom while mumbling, "Is he  sleeping already?"

After showering, I went to my bedroom to get dressed. When I  saw Sehun not in my bedroom, I locked the door then I took off my towel and threw it to my bed. I stood in front of the mirror and stared into my reflection then mumbled, "I wish I have a nice bony like Xiao Zhan." I signed.

Note: please don't  misunderstand me, I think  I have to a little changed of my story. And you guys will be surprise or not i totally don't know!!

When I opened my closet to take underwear and clothes, I was surprised to see Sehun hiding inside my closet, under hanging clothes. Sehun was sitting with his knees bending upward. He buried his face in his knees with his both hands covering his eyes.

I asked Sehun, "What are you doing there?" Sehun lifted up his face to see me. When I realised I was naked,, I screamed out loud,
"Aaaaaaaaaa!!"

I yelled at Sehun, "What are you looking at?? Don’t look!!" Sehun shut his eyes immediately. I slammed the closet door angrily, then I grabbed my towel to wear it back. I opened my closet Again and told Sehun to come out. Sehun came out from my closet and climbed into my bed to sleep immediately.

I grabbed my blanket then threw it to Sehun while saying irritably, "Cover your head! I wanna get dressed!" Sehun grabbed my blanket and covered his entire body. Suddenly Sehun said "I don’t see Anything,"  Noona..

"What??"