Storms of life

I pushed Kris away and slapped him. He became angry, he slapped me very hard. I fell to the floor. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bed forcibly. Kris kissed me forcibly while inserting his one hand under my shirt, trying to take off my clothes.

Suddenly someone knocked the door. I wanted to scream for help but Kris locked my lips with his lustful kiss. My phone suddenly rang but I couldn't answer it. I believed it was Minseok who knocking the door and calling my phone because I didn’t open the door for him.

My phone stopped ringing and the sound of knocking door was gone.
Kris stopped kissing me, he tore my party dress because he had trouble taking off my undergarment. My chest and my thighs were revealed. He began kissing my upper body while stroking my thigh lustfully. I hit him but he caught my hands and pressed it to the bed.

I had no more energy to fight him, so I started to cry, I begged him.."Please stop.... Please don't do this to me......." Kris looked at me and said with a smile, "Don’t worry.... I will make tonight.. unforgettable for You " He kissed my thigh then  took off my undergarment. When Kris was about to unzip his pants. Suddenly the door opened from outside using a duplicate key from the hotel.

Minseok came in and he was shocked seeing me on the bed with a tore party dress, my chest and my thighs were revealed, my undergarment was on the floor and my cheek was red because of Kris's slap. Minseok became angry, he approached Kris and punched him then choked him.

While being choked by Minseok, Kris tried to reach for something and he managed to grab the bed lamp,then he hit Minseok's head very hard. Blood dripping down from Minseok's head, wetting his face. Kris pushed him and he fell to the floor and lost conscious -ness. I screamed out loud," Minseok Oppa!!"

Kris grabbed all his clothes from the floor and escaped from hotel room immediately. I called ambulance for Minseok. Minseok died on his way to the hospital. I fainted because of shock.

When I regained my consciousness a few hours later, I found myself lying in the hospital bed. Sehun was holding my hand while sleeping on the chair near my bed with his head lying on the edge of my bed.

************************
***********

Sehun and I went to Minseok's funeral. His mom approached me and hit me while saying with tears, "How dare you come here??..... You are the cause of what happened... Give me back our Minseokkie...." I Couldn't do anything to comfort Minseok's mom, I just let her hit me all she wanted.

Sehun grabbed Minseok's mom hand, stopping her from hitting me. Sehun said, " Stop.... Please stop it... My noona is just like you, she also feels a great loss." I couldn’t cry because there were no more tears to shed, all my tears had dried up already.

Sehun took me home and accompani- ed me in my bedroom until I fell to sleep. When I woke up at night. I went to the bathroom and took off all my clothes. I turned on the shower and I rubbed my whole body with bath soap  over and over again until all bath soap were used up, then I sat while hugging my knees on the bathroom floor under the shower for hours. I felt disgusted with my own body after what Kris did to me.

"Noona, Please open the door," Sehun said from outside the bathroom. Sehun knocked the door repeatedly but I ignored him. Sehun broke the door and got into the bathroom. Seeing me naked, Sehun closed his eyes immediately and said, "Noona, Please come out. You will be sick if you stay here like this." I totally ignored Sehun.

Sehun opened his eyes and turned off the shower. "Don’t turn it off. I need to wash my body," I said with my face casting down while hugging my knees. "But noona has been under the shower for hours," said Sehun. I lifted my face to look at Sehun and said in tears,"What should I do, Sehun-ah?.... I can't wash away the dirty on my body.... I have used up all my bath soap but my body is still dirty." Sehun embraced me from the side and said in tears, " I'm sorry I couldn’t protect noona....I'm sorry I wasn’t there when noona needed me....I'm really sorry.."

10 hours later,

I woke up in the middle of night and Sehun's wasn’t at home. I tried to call Sehun but he didn’t pick up my call. I called Kai ask to about Sehun but they didn’t know where Sehun was. I called Yibo to ask if Sehun was with him at his cafe. Yibo said Sehun had gone home a few hours ago.

I got another call from Xiao Zhan as soon as I ended my call with Yibo. Xiao Zhan told me that Sehun had just come to her home  and force her to tell Kris's address. I asked Zhan Kris's address then I went to his apartment immediately.

When I got out of the elevator, I saw Sehun from a distance, he rang Kris apartment doorbell, then he waited for him to open the door.

I ran toward Sehun while calling his name but he couldn’t hear me. When I entered his apartment  I saw Kris lying on the floor and Sehun sat on Kris's stomach.
I shouted, "No... Sehun!!  Please Don't Do This!! Stop it....If you do this, then I  will loss you too.... Please don’t leave me alone.....  You are the only one I have now...!

Sehun released him and got up from him. Kris coughed while trying to catch his breath. I hugged Sehun immediately. " Thank you for listening to noona, " I said then I took Sehun home.

*************************
********

Sehun was arrested because Kris reported Sehun to the police for breaking into his apartment and attacking him. I looked for a lawyer to defend Sehun and Kai recommended his cousin to me. Kai told me to meet his cousin at coffee shop to discuss about Sehun's case.

"Hello, my name is Xiao Luhan, thank you for coming, " I said. "Hello, my name is Zhang Yi Xing, you can call me Lay," said Kai's cousin.

Sehun was charged with a one-year prison sentence by Kris's lawyer but Lay managed to defend Sehun and lighten Sehun's punishment to only 3 months in prison. Sehun didn’t allow me to visit him when he was in prison. Sehun also told me to live with Xiao Zhan  because he was afraid if Kris might come at me anytime.

*****************

Sorry for the boring update (*>_<*)

Saranghae ❤❤❤